Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Sephoria NYC 2023

Now that the word is officially out….who will be attending Sephoria NYC 2023 on September 29-30, 2023?

I won’t be able to attend in person this year (I plan to attend virtually) but I know other members who are already planning and going.  If I had to choose a session it would be session 3 with Patrick Ta and Natasha Denona. 

Please share your excitement and even photos and experience here if you do go. 

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpeg

Re: Sephoria NYC 2023

@bem564 the master classes still aren't out but tickets are available for purchase now. I want to buy it soon before it's out or prices go up but I have no idea who will be in the master classes! But I think I will buy for the afternoon/night session on sat because that time makes the most sense to me as I arrive to NYC on sat morning. 

@chrissy12345 I haven't purchased my ticket(s) yet but I'm planning to go to the first session on Friday for sure. Maybe also a Saturday session? I was really interested in seeing the Masterclass schedule, it's too bad it's not availabIe yet. It makes sense for you to do the pm session of Saturday with your travel itinerary! I'll let you know what I decide about Saturday! 🙂

@bem564 I bought my ticket. I got the gold key for the last session. I was a bit shocked at how expensive it was after taxes and fees but it's such a fun experience. 

@chrissy12345 Yay! I agree that it’s pricey, but so fun!

Yeeeessssssss 🙌🏼 @bem564 

I see you are going too!! @danielledanielle Yessssss!!!!!

@bem564 ooh that would be fun! I can't wait to see what there is! Hoping to finalize my trip plans later next week. 

@Samtian I'm definitely excited to see the Master Class offerings! Yay for finalizing your travel plans!!

OMG!!!  I never had an idea that it would be in NYC!  If I'd known that then I would have considered going.   I know September is still a while away, but I need a lot of time to plan.  When will we know if it's in NYC for 2024?!

@greeneyedgirl107 Hopefully you can make it happen this year! Would love to see you! They’d likely announce the next location if it will be offered again next year around this time next year. 

@Mcakes good to know about the timing of announcements!  I never paid attention because I thought it would always be in L.A.

IMG_8792.jpeg

Y’all, I can not wait!! If this is a dream please don’t wake me up. I feel like I’ve been waiting an eternity for this event to be back in person 😅 Super excited to see all of my BIC friends again 💕 It’s been way too long 😭 

Wish you were coming too @SportyGirly125 ! 

@Mcakes I just love this picture of you! And your long gorgeous hair!!!

@bem564 Thank you! They had so many cool photo ops 😻

@Mcakes You are so cool. I remember just being in such awe of the fun you all had and the photos!!

@Samtian Aww I’m so glad you liked the outfit! I literally felt like I was having all of BIC there with me 💕

@Mcakes This picture is so fun! I love your BIC outfit 💗! The Sephoria room is so cool!!! 😍

@Mellmars1185 Thank you so much!! It was such a fun outfit to put together!

@Mcakes @Me too. That week is my last week at my job. On top of that my mini has therapy and I’m starting my Pilates course. Hopefully if they move it back to LA I can make it and finally meet everyone in person. 

@SportyGirly125 Ahh the timing for you was so close, yet so far 😩 LA was so much fun! But I’m really excited it’s in a new location this year, and would love to see them continue to explore new cities and venues 😍

Super excited to be going! Most likely for only one day though. I absolutely cannot wait to meet others! And visit NYC!

8 Replies
testing