Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Well done and a pretty look @idanyd 👏❤️

Thank you so much 😊!!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow its beautiful!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊! @mantraa

@idanyd That shimmer is so dimensional, it just leaps out of the picture!

Thank you so much 😊!! @heavyhedon and I agree! We need to whip out our old palettes and play more with them!

@tastelikewater @idanyd, I agree, it gives a fullness right from the screen. And Isn't it amazing how much we can pay for something and then forget about it? But the top and bottom rows of that palette really call to me. 

😊😊😊 it was so easy to use with my fingers!! @tastelikewater

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

My fave way to use shimmers too, @idanyd. You have such precision of placement. 

I’ve falling behind with the heat, work is even more hours and an extra day but I’ve been loving my bronze palette all week. My little PMG quad arrived and at least I swatched it. Looking forward to trying it. It was 50% off during the Sephora sale. This time I didn’t get the out of stock notice so it pays to shop in the middle of the night.

@2manyperfumes  Gorgeous!!! Packaging is flawless!!!

I love the colors.  Beautiful photo

Beautifully done!! @2manyperfumes 

@2manyperfumes That PMG palette is killer! You're going to have so much fun with it. And I can't wait for my Bronze to arrive so I can copy your looks 😍

Thank you so much @tastelikewater ❤️ you are going to love the palette and the formula. Looking forward to you getting it!

Loving that sultry look!!!! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ it’s one of the best 2020 releases - hope she does a cool tone silver and greys

oh yes!!!!! that would look absolutely amazing!! and one greens and yellows!! with a duochrome!!! @2manyperfumes 

Sultry, the lipcolor is beautiful with that eye look. Love the pretty makeup layout pics too. & UD lipsticks are some of my faves. 

Thank you so much @heavyhedon ❤️ yes UD is a good formula and they have so many shades to chose from

This is a gorgeous look, @2manyperfumes!! And that quad is so pretty!! 🤩

I hope you get a break from the heat and work soon!!

32,097 Replies
testing