Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

14- PMG Sub- Blitz Emerald, Astral Ghost Orchid. Finished off the PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette – Sublime 

I don't know why it photographed weird. 

14- PMG Sub 4.jpgPMG Sublime.jpg

Amazing shadow! Looks beautiful. I’ve recently had some inspiration to get a PML eye shadow pallete hoping to get one soon because this looks just fabulous 🙌❤️ @Samtian 

It's St. Patrick's Day and I wanted to play around with something. I went full experiment mode and just played around with Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 for Face & Body 🧡💚

1000015195.jpg

Have a safe and happy holiday everyone! 💚🍀

Loving the shadow! So pretty! Very festive. So creative and unique 🍀🫶 @CynthieLu 

I think it was a go big and bold moment I was having. 😄  You are the sweetest! Thank you so much @peculiarzmakeup 💚 

It’s so so beautiful of a moment your welcome dear 💚 @CynthieLu 

IMG_3270.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3293.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg

 It was dark lol😅 last pic is with flash 

Lovely! 🏵️ I would love too know step by step how you do your eyeshadow @idanyd it's perfectly applied and so beautiful each time 😍😍

You’re so sweet!!! @CynthieLu  Thank you so much!!! I’ll give you the short version: 

1. prep my eyes with either concealer or eyeshadow base

2. Place white or very light eyeshadow shade in the inner corner and brow bone (that’ll help with blending and to keep those areas lighted)

3. Transition shade on the crease blending in circular motions upward toward the brow bone on the outer corner 

4. With a not fluffy brush but not dense brush darken the crease around the outer corner 

5. place darker shade on the outer corner

6. place shimmer shade on the center and blend it towards the inner and outer corner

for me it’s very important the use of brushes since they’ll help you get that wonderful eyelook 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Match Crease Eyeshadow Brush Crease 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Complete Makeup Brush Set 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Opening Eye Contour Tutorial Brush Set (this one is good) 

I love this, thank you so much! I'm taking notes 📚 🖊️ 

This is really well written out to! Thank you! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 @idanyd 

Beautiful Shadow! Your eyes look amazing 🤩. @idanyd 

Thank you so much! @peculiarzmakeup 😊😊

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

 I don’t remember both palettes I used here but one of them was the Charlotte Tillbury luxury color pop (a quartet) 

Totally gorgeous here! @idanyd ❤️

Thank you so much beautiful! @CynthieLu 😻 

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_3072.jpeg

IMG_3071.jpeg

Beautiful look! @idanyd  And that lippie! It's so good! Do you remember what your wearing here? 🩷

Oh dear I repeated the look! 😅 I believe it was the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk Medium 

and topped with a gloss 

This is PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette with one shimmery shade from Natasha Denona's Circo Loco swiped across my eyelid for a little 😉

1000014847.jpg

1000014854.jpg

I love this eye look!!! 😍 @CynthieLu 

31,694 Replies
testing