Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Stunning @WinglessOne ! Sad you didn’t like the formula but it looks nice in the pics 

Thanks @Kim888!

@WinglessOne it's very beautiful on you, even though you...

@WinglessOne it's very beautiful on you, even though you don't like it well 🤔

Re: @WinglessOne it's very beautiful on you, even though you...

Thanks @lmaster

Agreed!

Thanks @makeitup305

Day 1.jpg

Day 1- Viseart Sultry Muse, Vertical Row 1, Yves, Tym, Chloe.

Day 1: Too faced Tutti frutti razzle dazzle berry palette. I had a dark pink sweater on so after looking at a few of my palettes. [and not having time/didn't want to take in the car my ND lila.] I settled on this one. It smells amazing! this is my 2nd time I used it but was overall happy with the look: B -brow bone, C-crease, I-inner corner, M-middle of my lid, O-outer corner/v. I just couldn't get my outer v dark enough! I used primer but had to touch up after the 4th hour my middle of my lid.

@sonnydee that's a really pretty palette! 😍

@sonnydee that's a really pretty palette! 😍

@Kim888  Haven't been on the BIC much lately, but saw this and I love it!! Thanks for starting this thread!! I love eyeshadows and this will spur me on to try different looks!! 🤩

Day- 2 rushed job again. 🙃 some blending will be done in the car. Soft Glam Palette again.9B048F41-C788-4BDF-9EB0-43527BBA6CAD.jpeg

0F35C1FD-8BAC-4E34-ABB6-3D9A6EB4A0FD.jpeg

F4397A87-16FC-4405-A465-3C30C0384F29.jpeg

I really like that look @naturalooks15 😄

I really like that look @naturalooks15 😄

Re: I really like that look @naturalooks15 😄

Thank you @lmaster I know I need a lot of practice but this thread is helping with that.

@Kim888 Totally in! 

Anonymous Insider

So do we just post here everyday with pictures ? Im new to these blogs.

@Anonymous The idea is to use the shadows/palettes that you currently own. Maybe there are some shades in the palettes that you have never used. You can post your eye look and tag the shadow/palette you used in this thread. It's a 100 day challange. 

Weekly Viseart Before.jpg

Woo so excited for this! Week 1 for me is the Viseart Sultry Muse Palette, I change palettes every week. I only work on my shades on days I work so it will be a long 100 days for me. But since I work 5 days this next week every shade will be worn. I'll try and get pictures. It'll be in the morning though, and I'm really cranky in the mornings haha.

@Samtian Great palette to start with! Hopefully you’ll be able to capture some looks in the morning! 

I forgot to mention, I usually use 3 shades each time.

Yes!  I own way too many eyeshadow palettes and don’t show them much love. 

love this!! @Kim888 I'm in
2 Replies
testing