Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

visa gift cards

Does Sephora.com accept payment by Visa gift card/prepaid credit card or whatever they're called? 

Re: visa gift cards

I tried paying via vanilla prepaid gift card, but every time I place an order it is not letting me. Why is that?

Also the card is brand new and has 100 dollar in it. 

mines not working either

did you find a solution?

@Farhima Is it a Visa/Mastercard or Amex gift card? If so, it should work as long as it covers the entire balance with tax. Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and a Beauty Advisor can help.

Hi catherineu2,    You can absolutely use a pre-paid Visa...

Hi catherineu2, 

You can absolutely use a pre-paid Visa/MasterCard/Amex gift card. Please keep in mind a few things:

1. The pre paid card must have a "billing" address set up on the account. You can usually just call the number on the back of your card to have a representative help you set that up.

2. Your pre paid card must be equal to or greater than the full amount of your order. If you gift card does not have enough to cover the full order, you unfortunately cannot use a second credit card, but can only use a sephora gift card or e gift certificate. If you have any difficulty placing an order online, feel free to call us at 1-877-SEPHORA to speak with a representative who can help you. 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors