Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

My last few orders were not placed and cancelled. When speaking to customer service they said there was an issue with my address even though I have been using the same address since May 2017, and all other orders have been successful besides the last few this year. 

When I called on Jan 17, spoke with Yasmin, she assured me the issue would be resolved and I can go ahead and place my orders. However, today Jan 18, both of my orders were cancelled. The issue at hand was not resolved as promised and I have wasted a lot of my time ordering, calling and trying to get Sephora to resolve the issue. The person I spoke with today, Abizer P, was not helpful at all and did not guarantee that this will not happen in the future. Both people representatives assure the issue will not happen again, yet here we are, more cancelled orders.  

I am very disappointed with the lack of service and competence on Sephora's part to resolve the issue. Basically, now I will not be able to order anything online anymore even though I have been a VIB Rouge for 5 years and have never had an issue. Also can I mention how whenever I do place online orders, most of my samples are missing. Complete incompetency on Sephora's online store in Canada. Super frustrated with my cancelled orders, false promises and bad customer service. 

Re: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

happens to me for over a year and no one helps. its really awful how many customers they are losing and pissing off and the $$$ they losing wow.

they see these forums hear the call and email complaints and not one person does anything to resolve this massive issue.

nuts to me

Re: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

I am sorry to hear that, but the same problem happened to me too. They have cancelled my order since March 2019, I then contact customer service for a few times, and the problem is not being resolved. By the way, is totally not helpful.

I just tried again today, they still cancelled my order. That very disappointed me! I have been shop with sephora for almost 10 years, and now I am not able to buy online.

I am having same issue. 2 times my order got cancel and no explanation at all. When I call customer service. They keep putting me on hold and comes back its my credit. Which is not even the case. I try with different credit card and still samething. Now cannot order anything at all. I have to go to the store always. Customer service is really bad. You guys should work on that.

Hi @beautybypri,

I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience and that your orders have been cancelled! I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

@DaneeBT  Hello. I am experiencing the same issue of having my order cancelled. Would it be possible for you to look into this further for me also? Thanks 

@virginiashrivaa I will take a look and will send you a PM. 

Hello. Same problem happening to me now. I am tired to keep talking with CS now. They are so nice but do nothing! Nothing wrong with my credit card and the bank. They just keep saying that it is the payment info problem. It just happened after I complained they miss my order in the April sale and sent a new one to me. Need Help.

The same exact problem happened to me! They have cancelled my order 3 times and the third time I changed the shipping address and they still cancelled it. I am starting to get very frustrated. 

far25k wrote:

My last few orders were not placed and cancelled. When speaking to customer service they said there was an issue with my address even though I have been using the same address since May 2017, and all other orders have been successful besides the last few this year. 

When I called on Jan 17, spoke with Yasmin, she assured me the issue would be resolved and I can go ahead and place my orders. However, today Jan 18, both of my orders were cancelled. The issue at hand was not resolved as promised and I have wasted a lot of my time ordering, calling and trying to get Sephora to resolve the issue. The person I spoke with today, Abizer P, was not helpful at all and did not guarantee that this will not happen in the future. Both people representatives assure the issue will not happen again, yet here we are, more cancelled orders.  

I am very disappointed with the lack of service and competence on Sephora's part to resolve the issue. Basically, now I will not be able to order anything online anymore even though I have been a VIB Rouge for 5 years and have never had an issue. Also can I mention how whenever I do place online orders, most of my samples are missing. Complete incompetency on Sephora's online store in Canada. Super frustrated with my cancelled orders, false promises and bad customer service. 

the same problem happened to me too. My order has been canceled THREE TIMES today. I'm so pissed. 

@ClaraCont wrote:

The same exact problem happened to me! They have cancelled my order 3 times and the third time I changed the shipping address and they still cancelled it. I am starting to get very frustrated. 

far25k wrote:

Hi @emily627,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Please message me too if you think you can resolve it! I’m having the same problem it’s like my account is cursed - I’ve been told it initially may have happened since my billing address name didn’t match my card name, but now I’ve fixed that and it still doesn’t work. This is frustrating because I got a 20% discount and that order kept being canceled until the promotion didn’t exist anymore.

Unfortunatly Sephora has switched their flash shipping to a company named Lasership. They are terrible perhaps the most hated company in the shipping industry. They use independent contractors to deliver the packages so you are at their mercy. Sephora also contacted me after I complained and told me they are having shipping issues. I believe this is why they are cancelling so many orders. They pay Lasership per package and I don't think they can keep up with the volume. They have a certain amount of packages they can take and that is it. Therefore our orders with Sephora keep getting cancelled. Amazon uses them for their one day shipping and I purposely order 2 day or more so they don't get their hands on my packages. Maybe the answer is to use the standard shipping with Sephora which still seems to go through UPS.

Hi @far25k and @Anonymous,

I am so sorry to hear this! I will send you both a PM for further assistance.

Best,

Zakiya

Please message me too if you think you can resolve it! I’m having the same problem it’s like my account is cursed - I’ve been told it initially may have happened since my billing address name didn’t match my card name, but now I’ve fixed that and it still doesn’t work. This is frustrating because I got a 20% discount and that order kept being canceled until the promotion didn’t exist anymore.

Hi @LizzieDe,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

RE: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

I know how you feel! I encountered exactly the same situation since December!! All my orders were cancelled but I've been using the same CC and shipping address since September! I also called the Customer Service team to verify that my shipping address IS a residential address! But the situation is still not yet resolved. I changed 3 different CC but none of them worked! It's just so frustrating that all my VIB points are now useless....

RE: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

I agree!!

Re: RE: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

Sephora you need to stop cancelling our orders. Close my account but the waste of time and the soft credit charge you are taking which can take up to 30 days to fall off my account is very unfair. You are lying through your teeth when you state you don't know what is happening when customer serviced is called. Complaints need to be filed with my state for unethical business practices. It seems this is happening to a lot of people these days. You do not get to pick and choose what we do. Letters should be written to my favorite brands informing them of this. It is ridiculous that a company of your size is taking advantage of people and from all of the feedback on this website, it is a lot of people.

Re: RE: Sephora keeps cancelling my orders, promises to resolve issue but does nothing!

Hi @Sephoraunethica Oh no! I'll send you a PM.

Conversation Stats
testing