Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return/Exchanging something with a missing item?

I bought a NARS Foundation around May, exchanged it for a different shade because the one I got was way too dark, I then ended up getting a shade too light. (I'm the worst with color matching, and the in-between shade was missing from the tester section). I wanted to just exchange it again, but now my problem is that I lost the little "instruction" paper that comes inside the box with the foundation. Am I still able to return/exchange it, or is that a no go? 😞

Btw, I only sampled a dab of the foundation to my face, so it's barely even used.

Re: Return/Exchanging something with a missing item?

Hi cbrittneyb,

Bummer that it was the wrong shade again!  Its okay if you lost the instruction sheet, you are still able to return/exchange the shade for the correct one 🙂  Our Cast Members would be happy to help with the return!

xo, Mia

Re: Return/Exchanging something with a missing item?

Awesome! Thank you so much! Also, sorry to ramble on with more questions. Say I ordered something online, and wanted to return it in the stores, do I absolutely need the return form to make the return? Or can it pass by just bringing in the order form, order receipt, etc. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing