Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Expired points

I had a bunch of points accrued that I was saving for and it was over 5k of points and when I went into my account all my points were gone and it showed 0. I contacted a support rep to be told that points expire every year if the account is inactive which I never knew up until this point. I told them I went through an event last year and I wasn’t able to mentally remember everything let alone being worried over Sephoras points. I would pick up birthday gifts every year too but last year I didn’t. I think that alone says something. However they were only able to give me 250 points out of my 5k + points as a one time curtesy. I think that’s really outrageous and laughable considering I was ROUGE status as well. 

I emailed them in hope another rep would able to accommodate better and that was no help so I asked to escalate the issue to higher up management and that was when my email was ignored. 

I expected better service from Sephora considering the amount of $$$ spent with them. 
#dissappointing #badservice 

Re: Expired points

I would be shocked if they resolved this. I just had an issue and got a "sorry".  The rouge program has declined too much for me. 

Hi @Jennnloves I'm sorry to hear about your points. I will send you a PM.

Thank you!! I really do truly appreciate for making this right

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing