Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Been bugging them for a grand opening date for months now and NO one seemed to have a clue when it was happening lol. Woo! Now I just have to restrain myself from buying stuff until then lol.

Would you mind please pointing me to the Canadian thread? I can't find it 😞

whohoo right in my own backyard! 🤗

UD holiday - Check out Vampy Varnish's blog for swatches! 

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 8.21.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-24 at 8.21.01 PM.png

She and I have similar skin tones (been following her blog for years, since my nail polish addiction days!) and I like the looks of the matte palette, so I will probably buy based on her swatches...

I like one of the lip palettes, seems to have almost all of the mostly (or all) colours that were in the sampler? Too bad Amulet is in there, otherwise I would probably get since I don't have any of the other shades in the palette but LOVE EZ and 714.

I think the Vintage lipsticks will be a total pass for me -- nothing calling to me at first glance. Which is both good and bad -- I love UD lipsticks and always want more, but there are so many other lipsticks out there to try.

Urbandecay.COM  has vintage shadows and vintage nail polishes... Under the fall tab.  The Canadian site doesn't have them 😞

Interesting, thanks @veronika23! I keep hoping for Honey since i missed out when they re-released it but I might pick up Gash.  Hopefully they'll come to the CA site soon!  

you're welcome and hoping so @michelleshops... well really hoping for that vault!!! 😄

UD is bringing back 9 shades from the original lineup in a vintage capsule collection!!!  I think these shades were in the vault that I posted a while back.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 10.38.32 AM.png

Love that Urban Decay is going back to their roots and doing some fun and original stuff again after so many years of Naked (which I love, but endless neutral palettes aren't the reason I fell in love with Urban Decay...). Just wish there was some vintage packaging to go along with these! Overall, UD has a great holiday collection this year!

definitely interested in the purples and browns, but will a) depend on the finish and b) require swatches first. I am trying to be really good about not getting dupes for things I already own.

Hmmm I don't wear blues or browns often, but I would like to see the purples and vamp colour!

Quick swatches on 5:40

Taking inspiration from @itscarin and due to the lack of good promo codes, I finally was able to make lip palette from UD vices sample cards. I emptied the pods in wells and heated it in microwave for 30 seconds. Some lipsticks were completely melted in that time but others weren't. Once the molten ones were set, I pressed other ones with fingers to level the surface and blew the hottest air from my hair dryer. They were nor completely melted but enough to diminish visible bumps on the surface.

image.jpeg

That's awesome!  Much more user-friendly that way.

@fatimamummy where did you purchase the insert? I know that @itscarin mentioned to contact a pro store a while back. I was just wondering if there's an easier process because I don't have a pro store near me.

@natalyf You can just call up the mac hotline and order over the phone.  For some reason they removed the pan from the website.  I've been able to buy it because I first purchased one when it was still available through the website but it seems as though you can't buy this now unless you had already purchased it in the past.  Total pain in the butt.  😕

@natalyf It is available at Mac's Canadian website for C$4.

@fatimamummy,

This is so cool!   A great arts and crafts project! Thanks for the explanations,too!

@fatimamummy is that a mac insert? Ive been paranoid to put mine in the micro in fear of warping it:\

2,658 Replies
testing