Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Nice!! Will that be your last one? I'm debating if I should get back ups lol. I don't even know where to start. I want to wear like 5 of them in 1 day haha

Hmm I thought it was my last one but now you got me thinkin' 😉 lol. Well I did want Backtalk only because I didn't buy it in time I guess and now it's unavailable so now I want it? (but it's completely sold out). I am wearing Matte Carnal right now and it's so so nice. I didn't think it would be this nice!! I want to wear all of them too lol. The other day I mixed two by accident and was like hey I must do this  more often- After Dark under Bittersweet 😃 and a couple days before that I wore like 2 in one day so I'm slowly getting to the 5 per day hahahaha

I agree! I got abt 16 of these and now I am not as interested in the picking up the vice lipsticks. But maybe eventually I may pick up oblivion, backtalk and hitch hike.

Ah yes, such pretty choices 🙂

Has anyone who ordered from UD direct over the past few weeks noticed any weird billing things? I had a pending charge for a few days that disappeared, and then a pending credit in the same amount showed up. That dropped off too and now there is nothing - I got my order last week but no charge has ever posted to my credit card and now there is nothing pending either. It is really bizarre.

ETA: About a week after the package was delivered, the charge finally posted this morning!

That's odd.  Ha, just roll with it.  Maybe it'll show up later on on your statement.  At least it's looking like an error in your favor.  

It was just one of the discounted Revolution lipsticks so it was a very small order - maybe it will still show up, who knows.

Yes, I had the same thing. I placed an order that came to $36ish, and saw 3 pending charges; one for the correct amount, one for $37ish, and one for $0. I assumed the $0 one was the kind of initial pre-authorization thing some companies do... but no clue about the wrong amount. But only the correct charge actually posted, so I didn't think anymore about it and assumed they were just having billing issues.

I guess maybe you got lucky and they accidentally cancelled your accurate charge along with the bogus ones? Anyway, it's not just your card, something must be up with their system as a whole.

I have had UD pending charges be exactly $1 more than my order a few times, but then they always posted normally.

Temptalia just posted shade comparisons between UD Vice (new) and UD Revolution (old)...

Kinda funny thing... when I looked back in the coming soon thread I had posted about the Vice lipsticks a while back... never made the connection when we heard the news (again) days ago! 😄

oh nice. well im pretty happy about the fact that the colors look the same. Maybe the formulas are pretty similar. the 3 i have and  love are matte backtalk, carnal and rapture. At least now i know when i run out i can repurchase the vice ones without any qualms. I was hesitant about purchasing b/u since i dont like the bullets of the revolution line, now i can happily wait

Ha, of course they changed them all!   Crazy move, but okay.  

I honestly can't tell any difference at all between the old and new shades, except for Streak (the new version is a bit pinker and cooler). Maybe, like, a smidge, but not enough to decide on my own that they were different.

Same. I don't know if the difference is enough for me to be super excited about it. But then again, I didn't think Bite could improve on their Luminous Creme lipstick and Amuse Bouche are absolutely fantastic. 

im just excited about the bullet shape lol. my current list to try the new ones remains small at around 4? When i finish one of the revolution lipsticks, il keep one just for nostalgia of the pkg lol

Agree.  After seeing the comparisons, I bought a few more of the revolutions at Macy's.  I like the packaging & price!

Well my alice lipsticks arrived today.  I got two mad hatters and no Mirana which was mildly annoying but I just reordered Mirana.   

So far I feel that both Mad Hatter and Time need lip liners badly.  I'm thinking mac cyber world would be great under Mad Hatter.  Off to find a liner for Time.  Know of any blue lipliners?  I suppose an eyeliner might work just as well. 

This is the best picture I could get that showed the colorshift in Alice and captured the sparkle in Time.  image.jpg

Great photo!  Now I want time...

@heartsmyface Colourpop Petit Four is a gray--that may work under the blue, without warping the color?

Thank you!   ☺️

OCC Pool Boy coloured pencil is my go-to liner for blue lips, but I think it might be too light for Time =/

2,658 Replies
testing