Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@lmi82 I kept hearing rumors about this, but I was still surprised when I read this.  Will UD be discontinuing Naked2?  I couldn't find any info...

@greeneyedgirl107 It looks like the Naked2 is here to stay (for now)! The original Naked and Naked Smoky palettes are the only ones that have been purged from the lineup so far. Yeah, I'm still really surprised about this, too. Though I still have a sneaking suspicion that this is all some publicity stunt and that the palette is being repackaged and/or reformulated. It just doesn't make sense that a brand would discontinue such an iconic and well-loved product, you know? I guess we'll have to wait and see how this all plays out!

Thanks for the info @lmi82!  I agree that they are getting a lot of publicity for it -- I mean, what about that funeral video they released?! 

Honestly, this kind of reminds me of Disney - how they put things into the "vault" and then create demand so that we have to be so happy as consumers when given the opportunity to get to purchase something again.  I don't care for business tactics like that.

@greeneyedgirl107 No problem! That's true about Disney, and I don't like those types of tactics either. Lol, that "funeral" was super over the top, wasn't it? 

It WAS over the top @lmi82!  IDK if I've ever heard of such a big send-off for something that is being discontinued!  But, I guess we're talking about it so it worked!  All I can say now is that I'm not interested in Naked Cherry at all.

@greeneyedgirl107 I can't say I've ever seen a farewell like that either. It's definitely one for the books! I'll most likely be skipping the Naked Cherry as well. It's super pretty, but I don't find it particularly exciting. The market is oversaturated with burgundy themed palettes at the moment, so whenever another one is released, my reaction is usually "meh." Though, I do have to give UD some points for not having Naked Cherry be yet another super warm palette. At least there's that.

I picked it up today for $21.60 since I’ve never owned one. If you are planning on getting one hurry because they are going fast. My local Sephora was already sold out and they only had 2 at the JCP Sephora when I went.

This is probably the palette I've gotten the most use out...

This is probably the palette I've gotten the most use out of in my current collection (have also had it a long time). It's the one I reach for when I need to do something quick. Kind of sad to think that once it's gone it's gone.

I never bought this palette 🤭 and it is tempting at this price, but I am on palette overload right now.

definitely the end of an era! I did read that they may just be reformulating/repackaging it so it's possible it's not really gone. I feel like with new formulations all the time that would make sense - it's probably harder for that old formula to compete 

I actually don't have this one so I'm a bit tempted 

@Kim888 @angel7594 With 20% off it’s $21.60. Even if UD does bring it back with some sort of repacking/reformulation, it’s truly one of the best palettes I own. Anything new won’t compete with $21.60. 

I was just coming to see if anyone posted about this.  I read the article this morning.  I have it but I too feel like buying it for someone as a gift 😄 ...I think this was one of the first big palettes I ever had when it came out. 

I read about this earlier this morning and I'm still shocked.  I can't believe they're getting rid of the OG!  Maybe it isn't selling as well since everyone and their mother has it (among other reasons)?  This makes me sad & nostalgic! 

Image result for shook gif

Yupp... just saw this on Temptalia. 

A62364B1-DEFF-4C2A-83BB-B3E5192D5983.png

I’m almost tempted to pick up a backup even though I haven’t hit pan on any of the shades... but it’ll be like $21 or $22 with the sale haha. Maybe I’ll pick it up for my mom or something. She could always use a good palette. 

@alexasteph  It makes for a very nice gift too.

Great....so now I feel obligated to buy it? $27 + 20%, not too bad I guess.

While this is kinda crappy (and that's being generous) I hope that they change the packaging to something that snaps close or is a bit more sturdy. Also do nothing to the price point as well, but I bet they'll raise it. I wonder if they're changing the formula too hmmmm.

Oh that's why it's in the sale section this morning... @lmi82

Urban Decay now at QVC!

D9D0B476-A60C-4AF8-AF2F-6F828931D2A7.jpeg

Aphrodisiac collection - Aug. 5th online at Ulta (excl.)- Aug 27th stores

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.41.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.41.17 PM.png

2,658 Replies
testing