Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Looks like a nice Pallet. 

LOL @SurprisedLemur.. I agree the colors aren't what I expected originally though.

Looks like it's not just a palette... it's a whole cherry collection

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.25.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.25.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.25.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.25.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.26.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.26.15 AM.png

@veronika23 I am so excited by this collection! I think the palette is gorgeous. 

@Lucki1  it is a nice palette but TBH I'm tired of warm shades. I prefer cool tones like greys, blues and greens so would definitely like to see more of that. 🙂

@veronika23 I know what you mean. We’ve definitely been seeing these range of shades for awhile now. I think what I like about it is that it’s a fun concept done in a mature way. Don’t get me wrong, I love the cute packaging etc that’s out there, but sometimes it’s a bit much and overdone. This looks like the best of both worlds in my opinion. 

Oh yeah I see what you mean @Lucki1. I do like the cute stuff too at times and definitely agree with you that this looks like the best of both worlds. 🙂

Ooohhh, a red eyeliner is the one hole in my collection I've been hoping to fill at some point. Can't wait to get a better idea of the shade. I have a burgundy/wine one, so I'm hoping this is more pinky/dark cherry-berry 🤩

Holidays 2018 - Sept 10th on their site

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.12.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.12.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.12.51 PM.png

I'm all about these holiday kits!

Cant wait.

Space Powder! Yes, please! I hope it swatches pretty 🙂 Thanks for sharing these kits @veronika23. I need to start planning my holiday purchases haha

@SpaceLlama  there's a finger swatch below 🙂  I need to start planning too 😄

Thank you, @veronika23@veronika23

It's a lot more yellow than I thought. Hopefully it's more wearable when applied to the face.

@SpaceLlamayeah! I mean it's a heavy swatch... it be more sheered out on the face right.

I was able to purchase the Hall of Fame set this weekend at my local Ulta.

More swatches of Naked Cherry

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 8.50.07 AM.png

It’s pretty but not a must have. It will do on sale eventually.

I feel like they're 1 or 2 years behind at this point.... there's too many mauve palettes out there.

This is pretty and will probably be my first Naked. I wish the names were more cherry oriented though. Too bad it won't smell like cherries!!

Looks like a rosier version of Heat... quite pretty but not too revolutionary. I have all the other 12 pan Naked palettes so I am compelled to get this one but it’d purely be for collection purposes. It’ll likely go on sale, maybe I can pick it up then. Although I haven’t seen any UD marketing for this, has anyone? 

More swatches of Naked Cherry

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.09.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.10.00 PM.png

2,658 Replies
testing