Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Thanks for the pic. Super helpful comparison. 

This is so aesthetic lol

Anonymous Insider

Great picture! @purly

@purly This photo is so pleasing to look at. 🙂

It really is!

@Asche

Haha, yeah. I felt that way when I did this with my Too Faced palettes too.

In retrospect, looking at the photo, I think I could have skipped the Naked 2. I hardly ever use it and it's practically the same as the Naked 1 (except more yellow, which is not a good thing on my skin).

I think Heat is closest to Naked 3 than any of the others, but Naked 3 has more pinks and Heat has more reds.

I hope they do Naked purple/violet next time! 😍

If they did that, I might actually buy a Naked palette! I prefer more matte shades though, so the only UD palette I have is Basics 2. 

It would probably be disappointing since purples seem so hard to do well, but I would definitely get that!

Some hasty swatches on my inner forearm. Outside in intense direct sunlight and inside with flash:

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

I ordered mine one week ago and it still says processing.  Am I screwed do you think? Pretty frustrated right now...

Don't lose hope. Mine still said processing until the day before it arrived.

Any swatches from the Heat palette would be appreciated!  (Anxiously awaiting with UD website sold out)

If you scroll through this thread...there are many swatches posted 🙂

The heat orders from yesterday were shipping right away correct? And not pre-orders? Sorry I was just wondering.

So I got my order yesterday and here are my thoughts, if anyone is interested LOL!

I agree with many of the reviewers saying that there is a definite lack of mid shades in this palette and it is not a "complete look" palette so to speak. I had to break out a lid shades to use it this morning. But overall I do love the shades and have had no issues with pigmentation.

I think the real winners of this collection is actually the lipsticks. I got scorched and heat and they are amazing shades! 

I am wearing this today but I do think I will get more use out of it in the cooler fall months. 

Anyhoo my thoughts!

Just did my eye makeup and I really only needed the heat palette. I did Ounce on the brow bone, Chaser as my crease color, then used a wet brush to foil Lumbre, Dirty Talk, and Scorched from inner to outer eye, then used Ember to darken the outer eye v, and then used more of Chaser to blend between crease and the foil effect.

I expected a lot of the colors to be brighter on my face than they are. Really pretty palette. 

I'm really happy to read your thoughts @ChristalM 🙂 I also think this would be a palette I'd use more in the fall (if I decide to get it, still on the fence). Really glad to see that you love the lipsticks. I will definitely be getting Fuel.

@Asche 🙂

The lipsticks really are beautiful!

I just live chatted with UD. I hadn't received a shipping notice yet and when I logged into my account my order says it was still processing. Well, turns out my order has shipped and will be here Thursday (tomorrow)!

I choose the free priority shipping and mine came in today! its as beautiful as I thought it would be!

2,658 Replies
testing