Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

As an Urban Decay beauty junkie level "Rockstar" I was able to get a sample of the new Troublemaker mascara. I will be trying it out today! Perversion is one of my favorites, so I am hoping to like this one too. 🙂

How was it?? I LOVE Perversion, but I want to try out Troublemaker!

Got my ulta ad in the mail today, and there's a pic of the new vice liquid lipsticks. I had totally missed there were new shades coming out, but I see V posted a few days ago so I'm not first after all lol (it does seem like these were almost completely off the radar though). In any case, here they are, and they are up at ulta!

IMG_20170831_130638487.jpg

In curious to know which colors are in the mini set, but it's not on the site yet. Hopefully Sunday 😊

Other release dates: Aug 29th Sephora - Aug 31st other retailers

* Also 10 new liquid lipsticks coming to Ulta (excl.) Aug 29th online and Aug 31st in stores*

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 7.36.06 AM.png

Some of those are shades from the Vintage XX line!

I know I can't pull off half of those colors but they are pretty so I want them. They need a mini we-both-know-you-will-only-wear-this-once set. 

Y'all don't think UD is discontinuing Naked Smoky do you? It's half off at Ulta as well, and the email said "Last chance to get it before it's gone!" Has anyone heard anything? It'd be a bit surprising to me if they did phase it out. 

They are! I asked a Sephora worker about it the other day and they're phasing it out. I personally love the palette, but I usually don't use exclusively colors from Smoky. I put other colors in there, too, which usually works out well. I can see the issue with the palette just on its own, though. 

IMO, Naked Smoky is the worst the Naked palettes.  Not just the worst, but a bad palette on its own.  For me, the colors are too ashy and there's no warm transition colors to save the palette.  I would be retiring that if I was Wende, too. 

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I agree. Out of all of the naked palettes it's my least favorite

I should have read this before ordering. I have. the Smoked palette and do not like it at all as most of the colors seem the same on. I though the Naked Smokey would be better since people seem to love the naked palettes. Oh well. At least the other UD products I bought were great 

@alexasteph I read somewhere that it is going to be being discontinued. I could be wrong but then again I did read this somewhere, I just don't remember where. 

I don't think so - the last chance to get it before it's gone was the tag on last weeks sale too it probably just means before the sale is over. 

Also the Naked Smokey tends to be on sale most often. I've never seen the Naked 1-3 on sale but the Naked Smokey was on sale for this price last November (people thought maybe they had too much stock or something). 

Interesting. It's half off at UD direct too with the same sort of caption - "Last chance to smoke it out," so I suppose we'll see! Regardless, I haven't grabbed that one yet so I'm gunna pick it up today after the new rewards drop, assuming they are anything interesting. Toward the end of the month, likely not though haha. 

@alexasteph I think I'll have to take my statement back.....I  think @darkiceis is right if you google it a couple of articles do say it's being discontinued. Maybe they are going to release a new version because of the articles said they said they are always trying to improve their products 

Check out the UD website -- they just dropped the 15 new shades of Vice lipstick that they have been posting about!!! And some new shades of the liquid lipstick too. You have to go directly to the product page, there's no "announcement" for it yet or even having them listed under "what's new." There are at least four shades that I want!!

It also looks like the 20 shades that were originally Sephora only (like Notorious and Tampered) are now listed on UD.com, although they're currently out of stock).

I wonder how different the Asphyxia Metallisized looks from the original.  Wonder if it's worth buying.  I am loving the new shades! 

New shades coming soon

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.12.43 PM.png

Something else new coming?

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 12.19.11 PM.png

@veronika23 I wonder if it is this 

UD TroublemakerUD Troublemaker

testing