Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

The Smoked palette is actually $2 less and includes the primer Smiley Tongue

I ordered it (cause it has several mattes) and one lip pencil. I could justify it there by combining my order with a couple things from Nordstrom Rack to get FS plus cashback on the Rack portion at least. And the rack portion is returnable if the items don't work Smiley Tongue

Today I decided that getting the UD Naked Smoky and Spectrum palette was a good idea. The result? I extended my VIB status through 2016. 

My absolute favorite eyeshadow, Shellshock, is only in the Vice 2 palette. It's a bright metallic silver and it's beautiful. I have yet to find a good dupe.

One of my other favorites is a beautiful purple called Betrayal. It is also in Vice 2. I'm hoping that the color Omen in UD Spectrum will be similar enough.

I have issues with limited edition eyeshadow colors.

I have issues with lots of their LE items. Smiley Wink

If you've seen the various UD posts in the Ho Ho Holidays 2015 thread, there are swatch pictures from various blogs of the Vice 4 palette and the Spectrum palette.  The Vice 4 palette went on sale on UD's website yesterday and goes on sale on Sephora.com on 9/15.  According to all the blogs, the spectrum palette was a UD website exclusive.  However, BTer Randell, in the Ho Ho Holidays thread, found the spectrum palette on Sephora's website (currently OOS).  (I can't paste hyperlinks into these posts on my mobile phone; just type in Urban decay urban spectrum palette into Sephora's search bar.)  I think Randell's find explains why half the blogs said the spectrum palette was releasing on 9/15 and half said it was releasing on 10/20.  I had already confirmed with UD that the palette was launching on their website on 10/20, so, based on Randell's find, it must be launching at Sephora.Com on 9/15.  So, big thanks to Randell for that great find!

Additional information regarding the above post - BTer Niki172 thinks that since the spectrum palette is already loaded on Sephora's website, that it might be available today, so, if you are interested, keep checking the spectrum product page.

How does carnal compare to UD matte 1993? 

I don't have 1993 to swatch myself, but from looking at pictures I'm guessing Carnal is a lot warmer; more red/orange tones than brown. I can't get a good sense for whether it's lighter or darker though.

Will those exclusive shades eventually come to sephora and ulta? You think maybe?

To my knowledge, the UD exclusive shades stay exclusive to the UD website.

Here's a fun question: what order did you buy your naked palettes in? 

Personally, I went Naked 3, Smoky, Naked 2, Naked Ultimate Basics, and then Naked Heat. I still don't have the OG Naked palette 

I bought Naked2 Basics and never bothered with the full size palettes. Too many colours would go unused, and they're repetitive. Naked2 Basics is my base palette, and then I have a few random palettes like the Alice Looking Glass, Shadow Box, and Smoked (not to be confused with Naked Smoky, Smoked is a black-based UD palette with a couple nudes, the traditional Blackout, and the rest jeweltones). Then I have a bunch of duochrome singles and a couple of matte singles (grey and peach, so I have a variation from the brown mattes in the Basics). If they made a palette entirely of duochromes, I would totally buy it, because that's my jam.

I bought naked 1 first then naked 3, which fell apart. Th...

I bought naked 1 first then naked 3, which fell apart. Then earlier this year I bought all three from the UD website for like $113.

I got NAke, Naked 2, Naked HEAT. I LOOOOOOVE HEAT!!!! NOw they need to make a Naked COOL. All mermaidy jewel tones, silvers, etc. Although I guess that would not be NAKED. Unless you're a mermaid. 

@JazaChai What UD Vice Lipsticks do you recommend for a wearable mauve?

New mascara coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 9.28.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-04 at 9.28.44 AM.png

I have so much makeup and skincare products it's unusual for me to find something new that really blows me away. I got the deluxe sample from Sephora to test it out and within a few days I ordered the full size. This is a pic from my IG account.

IMG_4588.JPG

I have some rough areas around my nose and eyebrows - this totally smooths everything out, my foundation looks so much better! Plus I love how matte my skin looks with this - I'm liking the matte looks much more these days and this really does it. 

Love it!!

If anybody is looking for the Anarchy eyeliner still, check your SiJCP. I've been to several and they've all had at least one or two. They are also ringing up for only $10.

I'm really impressed with the palette- and I'm not normally a Naked palette girl. (I may own them, but I don't reach for them.)

I've also got the ND Sunset Palette, ABH Modern Renaissance, and Viseart Warm Mattes and think that this has its own niche in the market.

There was only one color missing for me (a light matte), but I've got so many of those that I could just grab it elsewhere.

I didn't get a lot of fallout with the lighter shades, but Ember in particular was fallout city.

If you missed Sephora's early release on Tuesday, Ulta has the full collection up today (Wednesday), available now. One day only! 😀

Some hasty swatches on my inner forearm. Outside in intense direct sunlight and inside with flash:

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG