Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Ooh that ZZ looks just like Nars Angela which I love but have always wanted in a liquid lipstick! The fact that my husband's name and my name both start with Z is just an added incentive 😊 I hope the formula is great!

HELLOOOOOO Rapture. 

That is my kind of purple. 

My wants list is getting pretty long for a liquid lipstick line I didn't care very much for to begin with 😞

Mad looks amazing finish wise but the purple is too bright for me. 

if they come to Sephora in Feb, guess I'll have lots of time to look at swatches!

Ooooh Firebird! I live for berries! 

Back Talk looks nice!!

Still only backtalk,  none of the other shades excite me. Wish there were more neutral instead of so many bolds, oh well 

HELLOOOO Flame. It looks a little sheer, though. 😞

I probably don't need any of the other colours... nothing else really jumps out at me, unless Trivial or another colour besides Amulet and Big Bang has an amazing metallic finish

Oh!  I am loving Backtalk!  But it may be because that is one of my favorite UD lipstick shades... 😉

I love the mauvey purple blush in Sesso. I really don't need the bronzer, though...

3 shades of liquid lipsticks available now on UD.com - 714 / Conspiracy / TRYST

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 1.19.23 PM.png

Is it just me or do those tubes look REALLY small compared to other liquid lipsticks. The price is going to be about the same here in Canada as most of the popular liquids (Tarte, ABH etc) but the tubes look to be about 2/3 the size.

@Mechart UD website says they are 0.17 oz. ABH is 0.11 oz,, Tarte is 0.2 oz and Stila is 0.1 oz. So I think aside from Tarte, they are a better value!

Live at Ulta now!

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 7.31.21 AM.png

Some swatches of the new liquid lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 12.26.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-14 at 12.27.08 PM.png

Ooh, can't wait till these come out in stores!

Some swatches of the new liquid lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.52.12 AM.png

Just got an email from UD. The Vice Liquid Lipsticks come out on January 19th! 

All of the shades are up on UD website. 10 of them are UD website exclusive. 

oh hmm! Not sure about the shades. I feel like i have to try balktalk just because i like the vice lipstick version> But none of the other shades are really calling to me. Lots of bolds. at least UD has free returns.

There isn't many I'm interested in that I don't already own in the regular vice. Will probably go with Amulet since it's one of my favorites and I'm interested in seeing how the metal formula is. Flame looks interesting, but will wait to see swatches. Hopefully Temptalia has swatches up before the release. 

yea same here, especially to try the formula

Ok, any hard core UD fans that can confirm this?  This pic has been re-posted a bunch of times with a caption that it's new packaging for the melt down makeup remover. It doesn't specify that on the original post. Anyways I thought this was the same old packaging... or is this new and I missed something??? I just think they are all repeating someone's info without checking. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 8.05.45 PM.png

2 Replies
testing