Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I AM SO GONNA GET THISSSS!!! But if most of them like brownish I'd pass. I want my corals yesss!!

If the quality is good, i think i will get this.  Perfect for everyday use. Smiley Wink

There doesn't appear to be much variation on pale skin. They all kind of look the same. 

Woooot. I originally could hear the money falling out of my pocket...but the swatches look somewhat similar...so maybe not! 

Although...I'm struggling with not picking up the colorful basquiat palette...

Highlighted

Picked this up in a free standing Sephora today for $29. Haven't seen any word of it online - so I thought I would share with other UD Lovers. Smiley Happy

Ooh it's like the Sephora version of the cosmic ulta one

This is a nicer set of colors than the Ulta one IMO.

I respectfully disagree Smiley Tongue. I loved the ulta one.  Won't stop me from picking this one up too!

Ah thank you! I saw the display at my SIJCP today, but it didn't have anything in it. Nothing for sale, not testers, no color or anything.

Ooo I also saw this in stores today but didn't notice it was a different set than the Ulta one

Hey Hun the messages is acting up, it won't let me replie. I got the picture of the palette and it's perfect!! I would love to do the trade!!

Eeeexcellent. Love the dark green, and also that it doesn't have Zero in it! Do you remember how much it was? As long as it's not more than $29, this will be mine! ... Oncey wallet recovers from recent events Smiley Sad

Heeeeey Vanilla!! Nice set! Delirious looks especially appealing! Smiley Happy

Did you get the Cosmic set? I have swatches in this thread. Two coppers, a really nice dark, warm brown and a white liner that is awesome. Smiley Happy

Hey lady! I haven't picked it up yet but plan too. Those colors will go great with my hazel eyes and you know I am a 24/7 liner collector... So it's hard to say no to their mini kits with LE shades.  Smiley Happy

Don't I know it!! Smiley Happy I bought FOUR of the Comic sets!! Lol! You know how I am about copper. Smiley Wink

i wonder if the set you posted would be at my SiJCP? I would love to see swatches if you decide to do some!

Vanilla, could I trouble you for swatches please?

Just saw this on trendmood (which is so exciting because I was just thinking of how much I loved my UD Concealer and wished there were color correcting versions):

I would definitely like to try these. Thanks for posting keepra!

Excellent. I have been looking for a good anti-redness spot corrector. Apparently the new YSL corrector is great, but I'd rather pay UD prices if this one is good also!

My thoughts exactly.

Yes same Smiley Happy There's so many cream color correctors I was ecstatic to see a more affordable liquid version. Hopefully this still retains the quality of the UD Naked Skin concealer 

Very cool!  I have the Koh Gen Do in green and love it.  I love that UD is continuing to expand their line!

These are available now for VIB and VIB Rouge at $28. They have a wand applicator, but I was expecting something more like a tube that dispenses liquid.

http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-color-correcting-fluid-P406632?skuId=1776129

Thanks for the heads up!  Looking forward to hearing reviews on this one.  I've used green primers before but this correcting fluid looks promising. 

This is the same as the concealer. It's not great for try-ability, as it can't be sanitized, but in my experience it actually works pretty well. It's great for spot-treatment and on-the-go, and if you prefer a brush applicator it's watery enough (provided this has a similar texture to the concealer) to put some on your hand first and then transfer it.

11 Replies