Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

The holiday palettes are available online today! I really wanted to check them out in person, so I travelled to my closest physical store, since the app said they had them in stock.  When I get there, they say “Oh yeah, it usually takes us a few days to get around to putting them out”.  *insert very large eyeroll here*. 

I've been waiting for this for forever. I had a Rouge Reward that was going to expire in two days, so the timing of this was utterly perfect! Score! 🙂

Oooh noo @Beadshopgirl that's such a let down. 😭😭

Which palette are you most curious to see in person? 

@CynthieLu I want to check out Dragon and see if it’s actually cool enough for my very pale, very pink skin haha. Everything looks orange on me because I’m so cool toned. My perfect foundation is literally pink. 

Anyone hear yet when the 2024 Holiday Palettes will be dropping at Sephora? TIA! 🙂

I’m also waiting impatiently to find out! 

I wanted to get my first Hourglass palette this year. However, I can't access the Canadian site. Are any others having this issue?

Screenshot_20240908_105528_Email.jpg

I didn't think it dropped yet @Mellmars1185. Am I behind the times? 😅😅

@CynthieLu I think it is dropping worldwide September 20. I can't even get on the Canadian Hourglass website. Not sure if it just a me problem?

So.. true story lol.  I'm actively trying not to purchase this, I am telling myself I need to at least pan one of my ones from previous years. ( ...but dragon looks so good! ) But on Hourglass's site it goes right into my cart @Mellmars1185 is that not happening for you? Where are you getting into trouble? I am sure it's not on Sephora yet, I would not have missed it 😉

@CynthieLu On one of my browsers when I go to the Hourglass site it asks me if I want to go to the Canadian site and then says it is invalid. Oh wow maybe this is a sign I should not buy it! The Dragon one does look pretty. Here is to panning!

I have whittled them down considerably but none are close even to panning. I'm hoping I can stay strong and resist. It is kinda crazy cuz I use them practically daily and there is still so much left. 😅 @Mellmars1185 

Yes to panning! It's a goal always. 😉

FYI the Golden Rose quad is featured in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. $64. Again, all shades are repeats. 

Nice to have them together for travel for anyone loving them. A pass for me still. 😊

IMG_3399.jpeg

Well…! 😆 2 of em. 

IMG_5467.jpeg

The one above looks so similar to Butterfly, just with a Bronzer. 🧐  You are so right @Sunnysmom I don't think we need this. I have Butterfly and Jelly Fish along with two bronzer singles. That's a fair bit of powder I should be working through. 

I'm sad about the higher prices, it's sooooo hard to see everything going up and up.

Yup we don’t @CynthieLu ! Ooh you have 2 of the great ones. Good mixes of all the shades. It’s so sad. Up and up they all go. Not ok! 

I think it's silly. If all the companies price them selves high, I figure people's spending on thier products will go down. They are trying to make more but we'll end up losing so many more sales. @Sunnysmom it's sad 😭

Saw this post for two 6-pan palettes.

1000015654.png

Thanks @TraceyEB ! 🤗

@Sunnysmom  I know you can't really tell for certain from the picture, but this one looks exclusively cool-toned, which is exciting to me!

testing