Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

I am so excited for these 😮

Its on US site too. 

Swatches! Coming out later this month! (Mid April?) @Mcakes

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 5.48.46 PM.png

I am so intrigued by these! I really hope they're available as samples at some point.

Nice! Thank you so much @veronika23, going to update post 😄 

The primers are available for pre-order from Barneys. Delivery in May. 

Thank you @lipstick4soul! Will update the post now 😄

Barney's Exclusive:

HGIS.png

Looks like there will be an Illuminating Palette launching soon! 

HGIP.png

This is so exciting!! I hope it's like the ambient lighting palette, but with their strobe powders.I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I still haven't had the opportunity to go to the Hourglass store in Abbot Kinney to make a custom Ambient Lighting palette but I didn't realize that they have other services available too!

HGSM.png

HGAK.jpg

Anonymous Insider

love this thread. i don't go anywhere without my ambient lighting powder. love love love it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 8.07.30 PM.png

Oh myyyyyy!!! I'm so freaking excited for this launch!!! Hourglass primer already blows me away!

WUT.

Can someone offer any information/educated guesses on what correction each of these shades would provide?

Well my educated guess is that Dim Light would be anti-redness (it's got some warm/yellow tones, to look at the sticker), and Mood Light would be anti-dullness, along the lines of the other lavender color correctors. And then Ethereal is probably a general brightener?

Grazie!

@etscore1 here's what the company says about the powder shades, so I'm guessing that the primers would have the same/similar effects:

"Ethereal Light: An opalescent sheer, cool white powder that mimics a moonlit glow, even in broad daylight.
Diffused Light: A soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity like a soft ray of morning light.
Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
Mood Light: A soft, sheer lavender pink powder that mimics the softest, most forgiving light and brightens the complexion.
Luminous Light: A champagne pearl powder that creates a soft, incandescent candlelit glow—day or night.
Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and also extends a summer glow."

Thank you so much for posting this @veronika23! I am beyond excited for this!

Ohhh my gosh, nearly just fell off my chair. I need all of them. 

2 Replies
testing