Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE TARTE THREAD!!!

NEWS, UPCOMING COLLECTIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND SWATCHES!

Highlighted

Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

New Sex Kitten palette - available now on Tarte's website

FYI for Canadians; the brush set is live on the website now!

I managed to snag this earlier this morning! Smiley Very Happy

Did the palette actually ever come in stock? Smiley Frustrated

Swatches of the Makeup Believe in Yourself palette - From Temptalia

More swatches from Temptalia - These are new metallic shadows for the summer. Some real pretty shades here!

Ugh, I never thought I wanted any of these till now. 

Shoot. Dark seas...

My brushes just arrived. Smiley Very Happy

I cannot get over the unicorn tissue paper!!

The brushes are beautiful! They are so soft and feel quite sturdy. 

I may or may not have placed a few orders for water bottles and Unicorn horns >.>

My order arrived about an hour ago. The shadow pallet smells like chocolate! I found it to not be very pigmented at all which is so disapointing. I had to use several swipes and many colors still didn't show up on my arm and I'm very pale. Smiley Sad

The brush fibers seem fine and are very soft but the handles are just cheap plastic. The colored bristles stained really badly on the first swatch.  I'm actually pretty disapointed with both the brushes and the shadow items. I think I should have waited to purchase until I saw it in store but FOMO. I otherwise wouldn't have gotten them. 

Oh wow, very disappointing @rastika! Smiley Sad I'm grateful for your thoughts on the palette. I had been considering jumping on that one as soon as it came in stock. The swatches online look beautiful, but I always take those with a grain of salt. I think I'll pass on it now, I really don't need it anyway.

Glad I could help. Sorry this is a pass, I really wanted to love it

I've been going back and forth on placing an order all day but I think I'm going to pass after hearing your thoughts. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I wish you had had a better experience Smiley Sad

Smiley Sad i'm sorry it's a pass. I really wanted to love it but I have to really pack the color on over a bright white base to see anything. The colors are all pretty muddy and the cool tones look terrible on my skin because of the black base. 

i like the highlighter but I could have gotten that on it's own somewhere else. 

the brushes are nice though, just be careful with the handles not to chip them.

More swatches of the metallic shadows - Available now

When you have an account on tartecosmetics.com, they offer you a "deluxe birthday gift" during your birthday month. Has anyone received it? If so, do you mind sharing what it is? I'm trying to decide if it's worth placing an order now (with the 20% off birthday code) or waiting for a better sale.

This month was the tarteist lash paint mascara. They have 20% off every now and then, so it would come down to whether you are interested in that mascara or not.

Also the 20% does not apply to a few items (incl. shape tape concealer)

Thank you!

I don't like the brush set at all, it's going back. It was such a disappointment. Almost like they put little thought into the  actual usability of the brushes.I understand the price was lower but imo the quality is awful. I would be worried about snapping the handles and while some feel soft, some feel like there is hard plastic is in the middle of the brush fibers. I feel like they thought oh hey this is cute and they'll sell because of that alone. They were right, this is one of the first things I've purchased from them without waiting for reviews. I've learned my lesson. Thank you too faced for you've saved me money in the long run. I totally regret not ordering from their site, I want one of the headbands and water bottles lol they're more exciting to me then the brushes hahah 

Yikes! The handles are gorgeous, but those bristles just look like they're subpar quality. 

I haven't actually used mine, and quite honestly I'm hesitant to. I saw a review stating that the coloured dye began to wash out when they were cleaned. I may just use mine as a decoration on my vanity.

I washed mine yesterday,  like deep cleaned, and none of the dye came out. I've been able to use all of mine except the pink powder brush - it is to flimsy for my liking.  @Asche

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with your brushes!  @imbeautiful  Smiley Sad

Thanks @Tamara76! I''m really happy you didn't have any dye issues. I feel better giving them a try now. Smiley Tongue

Please let us know what you think if/when you use them.

I wonder what the reviewer uses to wash her brushes - I used it Cosmetics Brush Bath and the color still looks great. 😊   @Asche

I definitely will. I've been using the Sephora Solid Brush Cleaner (actually just rant out when I washed my brushes yesterday). I'm going to repurchase. It seems fairly gentle, so hopefully the Tarte brushes will like it. Smiley Tongue