From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 25658 Members
  • 787 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The HOURGLASS Thread
|
Re: The HOURGLASS Thread
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: The holiday palettes are available online today! I really wanted to check them out in person, so I travelled to my closest physica ...read more
The holiday palettes are available online today! I really wanted to check them out in person, so I travelled to my closest physical store, since the app said they had them in stock. When I get there, they say “Oh yeah, it usually takes us a few days to get around to putting them out”. *insert very large eyeroll here*.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
ICON V INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie I'm kind of surprised, as your area gets more European brands than we do, of certain things. You should know then t ...read more
@missjeanie I'm kind of surprised, as your area gets more European brands than we do, of certain things. You should know then that TJ's chocolate baking chunks (aka square chocolate chips) are also Callebaut, as are their 2.5 lb milk and semi-sweet baking bars. You need a chocolate chipper or sturdy knife to chop those, but the price is incredible!The cornflake bar is only $3.99. USDI just baked some brownies using another favorite brand, Cacao Noel. It's cheaper than a lot of the other brands too (it's from France.) I like their 72% and cocoa powder. Waaayyy cheaper than Valhrona.These brownies are soo good, but only if I measure carefully and don't overbake them. I keep forgetting they are DONE when they puff. 🙂
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Tower 28 Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Tower 28 Beauty Thread
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Tower 28 launching holiday sets, these are so fun! Tower 28 Beauty Mini Lil Softies Tinted Lip Treatment Set which includes a new ...read more
Tower 28 launching holiday sets, these are so fun! Tower 28 Beauty Mini Lil Softies Tinted Lip Treatment Set which includes a new shade “Sugar Plum” tomorrow (09/20) they’re launching a 3 piece skincare set which includes Tower 28 Beauty SOS LipSoftie® Hydrating Lip Treatment Balm SOS Vanilla Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray with Hypochlorous Acid 4 oz/ 120 mL and a Mini face cream Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
|
Re: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 at first glance I love the look of the sets. I fear a lot of those shades are repeats, however. I will have to lo ...read more
@SportyGirly125 at first glance I love the look of the sets. I fear a lot of those shades are repeats, however. I will have to look closer before I hit buy
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Tom Ford Updates
|
Re: Tom Ford Updates
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: It looks beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014! I think Westcoast looks like a great 90s color lipstick. ...read more
It looks beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014! I think Westcoast looks like a great 90s color lipstick.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Wishful
|
Re: Wishful
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I agree!!
I agree!!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Tatcha Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Tatcha Beauty Thread
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Can’t wait to try 🫦👄💋🤩💖
Can’t wait to try 🫦👄💋🤩💖
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sister13 she nailed it with the palette design! I think it's so cool that she chose that packaging. ...read more
@sister13 she nailed it with the palette design! I think it's so cool that she chose that packaging.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: I hope you love the Sublimage L'Essence de Teint foundation if you get it, @TraceyEB! I still love the No 1, too, but I’m enjoyin ...read more
I hope you love the Sublimage L'Essence de Teint foundation if you get it, @TraceyEB! I still love the No 1, too, but I’m enjoying my new foundation!
92,970 Posts