Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I am loving the Unfiltered palettes! They are both pretty. I wore Exhibit A the other day and it is MUCH more wearable than I would have imagined. The colours in each palette are so gorgeous. So far I am in love ❤️

They've added a lot more Nars products on Ulta's site. Wonder when they'll get their first "Ulta exclusive" product.

I got the Unfiltered I blush palette from my local Sephora and it's gorgeous and worth every penny!

Not sure if this has been posted, but the Velvet Lip Glide Set is back in stock! Of course there was no email notification from Sephora, but I saw someone post on Instagram

http://www.sephora.com/mind-game-velvet-lip-glide-set-P413929

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Heart

Oooh, new shadow sticks!  Thanks @KMariel

Anonymous Insider

The Unfiltered palettes are up on Nars' direct website (and inexplicably back to "coming soon" on the Sephora site).

NARS has never made any of their lip pencils be it satin or matte, twist up right? They've always had to be sharpened?

Ulta has more Nars items on its site (and in stores 1/29), including 15 Audacious lipsticks, a blush palette, and some RCC. I'm excited for those Audies. I thought I'd already bought every color I wanted, but I may get the itch to own Deborah or Liv, and I may as well use a Platinum discount and earn points on it. 🙂

@TKLJ last night i was able to apply the 20% off prestige code on NARS too! hopefully that's still true  

Does anyone have a drugstore dupe for Nars tinted moisturizer and nars creamy concealer? 

I love them both but some days I'm just running errands around town or just lounging around the house and I don't want to waste my precious Nars on an errand day! 

TIA! 

As @StephaniLynn mentioned, the Maybelline for me is a good alternative. It's more liquidy than the NARS but I prefer that. I reach for it more often than the Creamy Radiant concealer, that's for sure!

@Missyfit While I'm not sure about the tinted moisturizer, I've heard almost everyone rave about how the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is super close to the NARS Creamy one. 

I started using the Unfiltered I palette this week and I LOVE it.

I have a lot of blushes, but not many NARS (just an old pan of Oasis that I've had for years, the Rouge gift Goulue, and the Dual Intensity Cheek palette) and I'm in love with the formula.

Yesterday I wore Me First all over my cheek, then used Out There to do a colour contour like the product page video shows. It gave me such a beautiful, luminous glow. Today I wore Takeover all over, and used a fan brush to contour with Chic.

I like using my CT mini cheek brush to stamp and swirl the blush. The formula is blendable and smooth and super easy to work with. So happy I picked this up! I think I'll try Exhibit A next.

@k617 did you get a chance to try Exhibit A yet? If you did, can you sheer it out quite a bit?

I think I'd like Unfiltered I with my $25 off (if it comes back in stock in Canada in time 😞 ) but I'm very very pale (with freckles 😄 ) so I'm a bit worried I won't be able to fully utilize the palette without looking like a clown!

@Llgc I am wearing it today!

You can definitely diffuse and blend it out but it would help immensely if you go in with a very light hand to begin with. 

I used my Charlotte Tilbury mini cheek brush to touch the surface of the blush *ever so slightly* and there was already a fair amount of product in the bristles. Then I stamp the blush gently all over my cheek, and blend. 

Darker/bolder blushes tend to end up a little patchy on my cheeks and this was no exception BUT I think if I play around with the technique it will turn out perfect eventually. It might be the user, not the product KWIM? 😉

Here's a photo. Not too over the top and I love the flush it gives my cheeks. I have light olive skin so it would be easy to go overboard with blush:

IMG_1274.JPG

Stunning! I bought Unfiltered I as well and I love it too!

@k617 BEAUTIFUL. Heart

Thanks for responding and with a pic @k617! It looks gorgeous on you! 

Now I just need to hope it comes back in stock 🙂 

It looks gorgeous and very lovely on you, k617!

4,616 Replies
testing