Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

It looks beautiful on you @vegchililover78 The name though. Since my daughter started taking a more active interest in makeup and often asks me which lipstick or shadow I am wearing, My choices are limiting. I need to pick the products that I like and they have reasonable names. LOL

@fatimamummy Totally agree about the name. I feel as weird typing it as I would saying it. Not one Prince's finest that's for sure! It is a great color though.

Veg, it looks lovely! Almost like Dominique?

@Mochapj Thank you! Very close to Dom, I think she may lean a bit more grey.

Oh!  That looks so beautiful! 💜

I like that colour!

Pop Goes the Easel online now at Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 3.57.51 PM.png

Of course I ended up getting me Threesome! I just can't resist a pale pink blush for life! Le sigh...

Anonymous Insider

Ooo I can't wait for lip glide swatches, those two coral shades are gorgeous!

Here is NARS Do Me Baby, a pretty chestnut rose. I also purchased Pu$$y Control and Dirty Mind from the new matte lip pencil shades.

IMG_1257.JPG

Love this one on you, too!

Go to Sephora to get a gift card for a friend...walk out with gift card plus NARS  Banc De Sable Highlighter Palette!!  So Gorgeous!! 

Coming soon - Orgasm liquid blush and sun wash diffusing bronzer

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 8.51.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-27 at 8.51.11 AM.png

ohhhhhh man. NARS is killing it with their launches lately IMO. 

@jemly Oh my gosh I recently caved and tried their new complete concealer and am hooked all thanks to you and your glowing review!  It looks so darn natural in comparison to most of my other concealers!  

@heartsmyface right ?! that's what i love about it. such good coverage and yet looks like nottttthing !

Quick review of the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Unspoken (midnight blue) for my fellow dark blue lipstick lovers!

Top: NARS Velvet Matte Unspoken

Bottom: KVD Echo (my "HG Blue")

both photos are taken under the same (blue/cool) lights

Spoiler
If you're looking for a "soft" blue-black, this could be for you. It might even work well for deepening other lip colors? I was expecting a lot more punch though, so I built up multiple layers. Thennn I stepped back and thought it just looked like an off-black? I couldn't really tell it was blue.. I also found it hard to line my lips sharply because of the softer pigmentation. My lips were constantly a litttttttle  splotchy. Now that I'm looking at the lip swatch, I see a few of those areas.. hm..

blueLips.jpg

Temptalia has swatches of the new eyeshadow palette up in her swatch gallery

IMG_1224.PNG

Anonymous Insider

So happy that this will be available at Ulta! 😄 Will definitely use my points on this one as a birthday present 🙂

@Anonymous oh! where does it say that? i'm pretty interested in this palette though i probably have dupes for it across the board...but it looks so travel friendly!

Anonymous Insider

Just saw Temptalia's post that it will be available at Ulta and Sephora starting March 28th (and an earlier release on the Nars website).

And yes, very travel friendly. I''m just excited that the selection of Nars products at Ulta is expanding. 

4,616 Replies
testing