Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

The NARS sale code for 20% off is TAKE20

Just FYI I know some people are still looking for stud - its in stock at Saks - online and in some stores

NARS Isolde duo eyeshadow...a MUST BUY for blue eyes!!!!!

Sadly Stud was returned today, it just didnt look that great on me, at least not very unique, but I am very happy with and recommend the Despair palette 

How do y'all feel about the NARS One Shocking Moment Palette?

I am undecided on purchasing it because I have an olive-complexion and am around an NC42. A few of the colours in this palette look super light so I don't know if this would be worth purchasing or not? I know last year the palette that came out in Sephora leaned a little lighter as well. I like the last two blush shades but everything else looks like it might not show up so great...What do you think??

Fast Life from the Steven Klein collection, a very pretty pink!

image.jpeg

My NARS Steven Klein things have arrived!  I wnat to wera it all on my face at the same time!

I also got some other goodies from Beauty.com. I hope the sun is out tomorrow cuz my face needs to try some new makeups on!!

I managed to swatch a few more of the Steven Klein pieces while I was at the Toronto event tonight.

I wanted to swatch the rest of the lipsticks, but my store was missing the testers Smiley Sad  I did swatch the 2 pink shades in the One Shocking Moment palette and they barely show up on me.  Those swatches are after 5-6 passes of my finger Smiley Frustrated  I didn't swatch the rest of the shades in the palette because I already own them. 

im1105156age.jpeg

I also swatched the 3 glosses (and picked up the pink one, it's so gorgeous!)

1105159image.jpeg

I've been reading rumblings online that the Pressed Light Reflecting Powder is being discontinued. It's no longer up on Sephora. Some peeps saying it's gone forever, other that it's being reformulated. So if it's a HG item for you, may want to check Nordstrom. It's OOS at beauty dot com as well. 

YWP has posted on her recent pic that she heard the nars crystal light reflecting pressed is being discontinued. I checked sephora and its not online, nars is not available and nordies seems to have it. i got curious so i emailed nars to find out, has anyone heard about this? I myself use the loose so i hope they keep it, i love it and just bought another one recently.

That is absolutely gorgeous!

I swatched "Stud" and "No Shame" at one of my local stores and while I didn't need any more persuasion, I immediately ordered Stud. Haha

I can't wait to get the One Shocking Moment palette and Isolde eyeshadow during the VIB Rouge sale! 

I'm a little late to the party but the audacious ipsticks are AMAZING. I have Raquel and Anita and they are super gorg!! The formula and lasting power on these babies are to die for. 

I wore Scarlet Empress today and I am really digging the formula.  Seems that the more shades I try (so far Dragon Girl and VIP Red plus this one) the more I like it.  I may have to start looking at the other shades in this line...

Will Sephora be allowing VIB rouge to get this collection earlier?

The Sephora exclusives are up - the Killer Heels Coffret and the One Shocking Moment Cheek palette.

I need F&F discount code MEOW for One Shocking Moment palette. Smiley Tongue I'm excited about this one since I don't have any dup in my stack. It's even okay with Laguna in there since Laguna works for me Smiley Happy

It looks like all 3 lipsticks and the brush set are available at Nars now Smiley Happy

Can someone please post swatches of the One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette? I am dying to see!

Just wanted to share my excitement! I just ordered the One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette combined with a 10% off from the Beauty Shake Up. If it's still around when the 20% Rouge Sale is going on, I might order a back up Smiley Very Happy 

4,529 Replies