Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

oh my god.

Look at those GLOSSES!!!!

I hate glosses, but look at those colors!?!!?!

Does anyone have both Almeria and Seduction and could let me know how they think the latter compares to the former? Each fall I look for the perfect plum/burgundy colour but most tend to pull quite warm on my skin tone as Almeria did. Not a bad colour just wasn't what I was looking for. Online swatches show them both as basically dupes for each other but wasn't sure if there's a difference in actual finish?

I do.  I'll swatch them for you this morning 😉

Here you go.  Almeria is left and top.  Seduction is definitely darker and a bit cooler toned, to my eye.

i0825151mage.jpg

Perfect! Thank you for this, I think Seduction might be just what I'm looking for 🙂

i can't believe i haven't participated in this thread. i had to travel the day mocha launched it so it just hasn't been on my radar ! i'll just post this for now (and this was in june or july. since this silly pic i've added, what, 3 blushes and about 7 or 8 lip products)

nars-collect3.jpg

matahari.jpg

Is Andy a bishop frise??

I love this pic so much!!!

also that Andy has coordinated the blush with his tongue 😉

Trendmood just posted this:

Screenshot_2015-08-22-14-02-09.png

Let's all pray there is no Orgasm in here.

Fingers crossed...No Deep Throat or Laguna plz.

Or Laguna 😄

I was just coming to post this! 😄

i am even more excited about this collab now because that picture is ah-mazing!

I'm really tempted by that 413 Blkr blush.  Has anyone gotten/sampled it?

I've got a NARS order on its way to me, Vivian Audacious, Femme Fleur lipstick, and the new Hardwired palette, along with the Audacious mascara promo.  Can't wait!

I ordered the blush duo on the weekend, but nars shipping being what it is, I don't have it yet.

Makeupandbeautyblog had a review of it recently.

it kind of reminds me of angelika, seeing the swatches

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-413-blkr-blush-duo/#more-184778 the link to it for reference!

The blush caught my eye too! I want to see swatches before I start wanting it though, but I'm a sucker for pink blushes.

FYI:  I am the last one to talk about eye makeup, but I have tried teh NARS shadow sticks.  I have also tried Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier.  NARS is the worst.  It felt dry and tugged a bit on my lid.

This is not extensive reserach, but I am picky about anything I put on my eyes.  So take it for what it is worth....

That's what I was afraid of GC. This is the first one I've tried from Nars, so I'm fearing it's the formula. Which is a bummer because the color is so pretty. It may be going back. 

Ok so I tried to wear Sukhothai out to dinner tonight. It did not go well. I wanted to do just a thinner stripe across my top lid and be easy about it. But it was hard to maneuver that stick. Since there's no point, it just got bigger and bigger. So fine I said, I'll do a regular eyeshadow look with it. I tried blending with my fingers, then a brush and ended up with two black eyes. I had to slap some turquoise shadow on top (which turned out beautiful but way over the top for an easy dinner) just to get out the door. 

How do you guy use these sticks? The color is amazing but I need to make this work. Blending with my finger made it very patchy. And I had primer on. Help please!

darn! that's the one i've been looking forward to trying/buying..thanks for the heads up!

4,616 Replies
testing