Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

@Sunnysmom, thanks for your live input, because the Tempt...

@Sunnysmom, thanks for your live input, because the Temptalia swatches look like most colors barely show up.

Re: @Sunnysmom, thanks for your live input, because the Tempt...

@Luvstravel So here are my little rather messy swatches. Maybe they don’t look too intense on my arm but for some reason on my eyelids they do. Weird. Lol. I also always use Nars Oaxaca Eye crayon as a base which really holds them for me and puts a pretty very light shimmer underneath. Curious to hear if you decide to try it. 🤗Nordstrom Nars Eye and CheekNordstrom Nars Eye and Cheek

@Luvstravel@Oh geez I am mixing up the sets and was referring  to the BB blush in the eye and blush set! Ugg sorry. Just answered on the other thread on that one!  I love the Nars ones! I’ll still swatch them in a bit when I’m back home. 

@Luvstravel I meant to tag you, forgive! 😘Yes I really think so and I’m not that fair tho I don’t really do a lot of sun even though I’m in Cal! 🤣I can try to do a quick swatch in a bit on my arm ok?! I like the eye shadows more than the blush but they are very nice too and having them all together will be handy! 

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Sunnysmom, I haven’t yet. I was busy waisting my money with Tom Ford and CT 😂

@blackkitty2014 Ha I hear you! I have resisted those so far in anticipation of all the other new stuff coming as per usual! If they had a cooler grey set or red lip anything I would be all in and in trouble! I did the BB , Nars sets and Jouer lip kit and trying to stand firm on that! Will see...! 

@Sunnysmom I haven't picked up anything yet. Anniversary Sale pre-shop doesn't start in Canada until the 17th 😞

@Mochapj aw really? I didn’t know that. Grr! Well at least you are better able to decide from all the reviews and seeing it too so that’s probably better! Smarter! 

Thanks for posting this @Mochapj, I'm thinking about picking one up in a few weeks but hadn't seen any swatches yet.

Close to panning my minis of Orgasm and Hot Sand, so replacing them with an all-in-one kit is sort of appealing 🤔

Thanks for posting. I was curious about this palette. Thi...

Thanks for posting. I was curious about this palette. This will be a pass for me, they swatch too light for me.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@blackkitty2014 swatches of the Nords sets

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thx you @Mochapj

Closer look at fall release

I need Mohave in my life!

Thx @Mochapj. These lil quads look so fun

Swatches of atomic blonde

Atomic Blonde palette - July 25th online at Sephora, July 30th stores

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 7.16.01 AM.png

Swatches from temptalia of the 5 new powermattes and 10 new vinyl glosses

Thanks for sharing! I need to resist the allure of Nars my wallet does not like them 

Beautylookbook has swatches of the new vinyl glosses:

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 11.39.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-25 at 11.40.07 AM.png

testing