Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@blackkitty2014  We think alike; I bought my Mother's Day present a month ago. lol  I'd be really interested in hearing your thoughts about the blush. 

@blackkitty2014 Sounds perfect. Seems like always one collection at least from Nars I am very excited about. Loved Charlotte G too. Agree on the TF. Learned my lesson on the redone lip lacquers grr. Oh well. Do you love the blush? I wondered about it when I got the other one. Enjoy your goodies! 

@blackkitty2014 @MissPuff I picked up both blushes

i agree about the darker one, it is sort of Goulue-ish but the light one is amazing! I love the soft lavender tone with opal sheen.

Thx @Mochapj and @MissPuff.  I order think i will pick up both of them.  I like the other palette too but that is so similar to the Love Game one that i got. 🙂  Thank for the lovely face swatch MissPuff.  Love that taupe eye look you created 🙂

@blackkitty2014 I picked up Fleur Fatale the day it came out and I love it! The colors are right up my alley and the quality is lovely. I will note that the shades turn very cool on my skin tone, but that's one of the main reasons I picked this palette, I'm a little over all the warm shades out there. Blends nicely with my WG brushes, though a couple of the metallic shades show up better with a finger pat. I also picked up the bright watermelon color blush, and it's okay; the color reminds me of Nars Goulue once on my cheeks, not as bright as I wanted. I just ordered the light colored blush, hoping it shows up on my skin.

IMG_20180420_185636-01-COLLAGE.jpg

Thank you @Ispend2much6@curlychiquita, and @michelleshops! It's amazing how your underlying skin tone can really change the shade of a product! Funnily enough, on my inner forearm, the shadows swatch quite warm but on my eyes, totally different! Same with the blush!

@MissPuff  The Fleur Fatale looks lovely on you!  It turned warm and muddy on me, but we have totally different skin tones.  It's always amazing to me how different shades look on different people.

I like the blush on you; I think the subtle blush allows that beautiful lip color and eyeshadows to be the focus!

You look lovely,  @MissPuff! Thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts!

Good looking out @MissPuff!  I've been haunting Sephora waiting for them to pop up.

@michelleshops It's up at Nordstrom's now too (wasn't this morning) price matched with 15% off AND it's 3x points till 5/6!

@MissPuff, 😮 Great deal!

Is today still supposed to be the launch date of erdem on sephora? I know the one of the eye palette has been up for a week but I thought the collection was launching today? anyone know?

@ChristalM I believe it's the 1st, which is tomorrow 😉

So the lip palette is up but not the rest. Keeps refreshing.....

Seriously this is frustrating. What is the holdup Sephora!

@Mochapj Ah ok thanks 🙂

One more day then 🙂 I got the eye palette when it popped up but I refuse to try it without the rest of the collection because I am strange like that 🙂

@ChristalM I've been wondering since the palette was the only thing that popped up early if it was exclusive to Sephora but I haven't been able to get any answers.

@Mochapj I hadn't heard about the eye palettes but I believe two of the lipsticks are sephora exclusives. Which ones escape me know however.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Also posted in the new thread, but the nars x erdem eye palette fleur fatale is up on Sephora.ca!

My order is finally here! I couldn't resist the lip palette, and I can't wait to experiment with it. I also gave in and placed an order for the Fleur Fatale eyeshadow palette from Barney's yesterday (double ebates cash back and no sales tax for my state).

703B296E-059E-4007-A985-399071413ACF.jpeg

@txcatx yaaaaay!!! I'm super curious to see how you like the lip palette, on the one hand it's so gorgeous, on the other hand, lip powder!? it's the great unknown! I'm playing around the with eyeshadow palette today, I'm sort of loving it 🙂

6 Replies
testing