Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Mochapj Thanks!

Ah too far away! I love all the previews but I must admit I get impatient 🙂

Something to look forward to!

And the lip palette is called Poison Rose apparently.

Has anyone seen any more information on this powder lip palette?

As pretty as that loose powder looks, I can't believe Nars has made yet ANOTHER orgasm product! Seriously Nars 🙂 

MissPuff wrote:

As pretty as that loose powder looks, I can't believe Nars has made yet ANOTHER orgasm product! Seriously Nars 🙂 

So many orgasms to go around 

That lip palette looks interesting! Can't wait to see it!@

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

New Narsissist cheek palettes

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

More swatches of the NARS Danger Control palette - Coming soon

https://www.sephora.com/product/danger-control-eyeshadow-palette-P428043?skuId=2028348

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 8.48.02 AM.png

Hello,

picked up Hell Gate Lip cover from the 2018 Spring collection.

swatches of the Danger Control palette from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 5.08.39 PM.png

These are pretty, but they all remind me of highlighters!

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@k617 @Mochapj I have this palette and the only two colours that work as eyeshadows for me are the yellow and reddish ones. The two light ones are only suitable as highlighters, in my opinion, and the two on the right don’t apply well. I just wrote a review. It should be up by tomorrow, in case you want to read more about it. YouTuber Patricia Kitala did a review and my experience was identical to hers. 

Per ommorphia the Reve Sale highlight palette I posted a few months back (shown closed here) will be launching in March as a Nords exclusive

From Temptalia; looks like North America is getting one of those super sparkly eye palettes like UK did last year:

https://www.sephora.com/product/danger-control-eyeshadow-palette-P428043?skuId=2028348&icid2=product...
Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 12.50.44 PM.png

It's live in Canada now!  And ohhh so very pretty!!!

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 6.57.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-19 at 7.00.10 AM.png

Oh no...I was hoping so very much not to want this, but it's gorgeous 😞

@JenniferOhJenny Did you end up getting it? I did and it was a huge disappointment. Only two shades work for me. The rest aren’t pigmented enough and/or have ridiculous amounts of kickback and fallout. 

I did not get it yet - I was waiting to see if Christine (Temptalia) was going to review it. I'm on a really strict no-buy and so I was leaning toward not getting it anyway but I did want to read some reviews. I was hoping that I had dupes for everything. I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you! Are you going to return it? What a huge disappointment 😞 

@JenniferOhJenny Isn’t it? I just ordered it because I’m completely loving the muted Spring colours. Thanks for the update, @veronika23

I'm dying over that Free Soul blush. It looks absolutely...

I'm dying over that Free Soul blush. It looks absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to actually swatch it in person! The swatches I've seen online are beautiful.
4 Replies
testing