Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks V! The purple is my fave, too!

I didn't even see the spoiler earlier lol :D.  They both look really pretty on you @Mochapj. I love that purple one!

RE: Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks Niki! Im really happy with them. I love how saturated the shades are 😊

Thanks @Mochapj! Did you get them from The Bay? Couldn't find them anymore the other day.

Thanks @Mochapj!  They aren't on the site anymore... so guess I'll have to wait 😄

@veronika23 Yeah, at the bay. I don't think anyone else is getting them until September, if I understood her correctly

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

The 6 lipsticks swatched on a WOC Linda-Dayle-Vibeke-Kirat-Aya-Louise

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

More swatches - plus the LE shades listed {Linda - Vibeke - Aya}

and finally, swatches of them all:

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 4.23.55 PM.png

i wonder how vibeke compares to apoline. i adore dayle, but don't know if i really need another shade like that. i'm curious to try on linda which may be brilliant or horrendous on me (i'm just not sure). but LOUISE: YOU WILL BE MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

found a few swatches of the new Audacious'

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 4.15.22 PM.png

Swatches of the Ulta exclusive lip Glide set

I swatched all of these but didn't have time to upload everything when I needed to redo some of the lip swatches. So here's a group swatch and 3 of the shades on my lips.

L-R: Rapture, Night Together, Californication, Immoral, Staying Alive, Burning LoveL-R: Rapture, Night Together, Californication, Immoral, Staying Alive, Burning LoveBurning LoveBurning LoveNight TogetherNight TogetherRaptureRapture

Ultra exclusives sometimes appear on The Bay. I hope this lip glides set comes there too. 

Is this true?? Oh my, I'll definitely need to keep an eye out then! *__* I regret missing out on last year's set so much, and this set is really beautiful and perfect for summer.

Swatches of some of the new fall goods

Linda is not close to anything I own that is available for purchase, though it is surprisingly similar to a colour I made at the lip lab earlier this year. 

Aya is closest to Bite Whiskey, although it has a slight bit more of a gray undertone than Whiskey does. 

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5263.JPG

Spoiler
LindaLindaLindaAyaAyaAya

@Mochapj titania is much darker than i expected ! in a good way ! silver/greys so often still scream 'EARLY 2000s !!!' to me that  they don't really tug my heartstrings (or purse strings, for that matter), but every image i've seen of this one has me salivating. 

@jemly it really is! It's got a very smoky, charcoal undertone to it. I quite like it layered over top of the teal, Hydra.

I flipping love Aya on you, @Mochapj! Thanks for the comparisons!

testing