Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thank you @NotCrocker!

I was really loving it yesterday! I felt so smouldery and 1920s 🙂

*loud fangirl screamin* @Mochapj

I feel almost homesick for Fall. 

I know what you mean, @ShannonAlexis!

I'm not even a big fan of fall but all these dark and moody shades coming out are making me want to be dark and moody 🙂

So reallyree has swatches and her review of all 20 shades of the new Velvet Matte Foundation Stick that is yet to be officially launched here in NA.  The shades and names appear to be pretty consistent with the current line of Nars foundations. 

nars-velvet-matte-foundation-stick-review-swatches-650x556.jpgSiberia, Mont Blanc, Gobi, Deauville, Fiji, CeylanSiberia, Mont Blanc, Gobi, Deauville, Fiji, CeylanPunjab,Vallauris, Santa Fe, Stromboli, BarcelonaPunjab,Vallauris, Santa Fe, Stromboli, BarcelonaSyracuse, Tahoe, Cadiz,Macao, New GuineaSyracuse, Tahoe, Cadiz,Macao, New GuineaTrinidad, New Orleans, Benares, KhartoumTrinidad, New Orleans, Benares, Khartoum

I can not wait to try these Nars Velvet Matte Foundation sticks!! I am so oily I wonder if these will be good for me!!! 😄

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thank you for doing such an awesome swatch post! You've actually effectively TMO'ed out of these, because that's exactly the kind of lip finish that I don't like-- it's even more matte than I was expecting, and I've never really gotten onboard the matte lip trend, unfortunately. 

@Mochapj These look beautiful on you! I regret not buy the nude set! 😄

@Mochapj Hello Justineeeee

Gorgeous 😍 the reds are more distinct from ecah other than i thought, and the nudes are paler than i thought they'd be 🤔

Gorgeous...and now I want each set when I'm trying to phase out my Nars purchases. These look incredible on you! @Mochapj

Swatches of the 2 Nordies Floral Redux Velvet Matte pencil sets. I didn't take down the individual shade names but the red set on the left is the 'Mustang' set and the nudes on the right is the 'Tribulation' set

Those nude shades are very pretty! I'm certain all will look awesome on you! @Mochapj

RE: Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Does anyone know if the Gloss Stick in New Lover has been discontinued? I let my daughter try mine last week and she really liked it. I told her I'd pick one up for her and it looks like Sephora no longer carries it.

@talinder it's available on NARS direct 🙂

Just What I Needed Boutique exclusive powermatte

Just What I Needed is SO gorgeous on you, @Mochapj! Is it a MLBB for you?

RE: Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thank you @TopazBeth! I hadn't considered it until you mentioned it but yeah I think it IS an MLBB for me 😊

I got my small order of Kirat, Hydra and Blissful! Kirat is a lot darker than I expected but I'm sure I can make it work lol!  

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@sabrinas I really like the dark lip on you. That's going to be a stunning fall look!
1 Reply
testing