Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@miruiz@sailorjessieConfirmed: I just checked the nars website and they have listed two Powermattes as Online exclusives.  The shades : "Just what I needed" and " Just Push Play". 

Thank you for the update @blushnglow! Unfortunately Canadian shipping is a little ridiculous so I think I'll pass and wait 'till they pop up at Sephora or other retailers 🙂

All this newness is making me insane!!!! A close up pic of the kohliners......NARS-Fall-2017-Eye-Pencil.jpg

Do you know when these will be released? Thx

@veens I believe it is part of the AW2017 collection along with the DI shadows and blush due out sometime in August.  Not positive on the exact date.

for fall:

Per Chicprofile, 6 new Audacious lipsticks, 3 of which are LE.

4 new mascaras in red, brown, navy and purple.

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 11.28.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 11.32.30 AM.png

I've never used a Nars mascara, but am super interested in the purple, and maybe the blue. Does anyone know if their mascaras are scented? I have a lovely purple MAC, but rarely use it because the floral scent is so overwhelming...hard to put mascara on when your eyes are watering lol.

That brown Audie! Actually, !!! all of them except the red, which looks too blue-toned for me.

I wish that mascara didn't flake so much on me.  The blue and purple are stunning! I'm in love with that pale greige-y Audie.

@michelleshops same. i liked the way the mascara made my lashes look, but it did flake a bit, and i found the brush actually painful to use. which i've never experienced before in my life !

OMG I am so excited! Here's another pic, of the audacious lipsticks also from Chicprofile 

Nars-Audacious-Fall-2017-Lipstick.jpg

That purple in this version of the photo is giving me life. So is that red. Man alive, I need to start wearing my lipsticks more frequently to justify all the new ones I want to pick up!

They look so different in stock photos. I love the orange/peachy toned ones, hope the second one from the left isn't too light.

OMG! That middle shade! Can't wait to see swatches! Thanks @Mochapj 🙂

I like that one too V! Greige purples like that are iffy for me though and take a certain makeup look. Have you checked out Maybelline Gone Greige or Urban Decay Oblivion? I feel like those shades are similar.

@k617   I have the Maybelline one but not the UD.  From the second pic it looks as though the Maybelline would be darker.  They are definitely harder colors to work with but I like them 🙂

The power mattes are up!

Exciting! I think I will wait to see what the reviews are like before I decide whether to buy--I am very attached to the velvet lipglides waiting to see whether people say whether they are comfortable to wear. 

thank you for the heads up! 🙂

Very disappointing to see NARS will now sell in China which means animal testing.  Thank you for pointing this out @sulfate 

3 Replies
testing