Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

"Chanel is included in discounts and promotions at Canadian department stores. Not sure why." No need to know why @TraceyEB ‌‌ 😂 Just go, go, gooooooo! I'm excited to see what you pick up. I'm hemming and hawwing at the eyeshadows but y'all are making it hard to pass on them with your hauls and swatches. 🛍

@itsfi, you are so right about the discount! 😂 I'm trying to be judicious with my purchases, having passed on so much but these eyeshadows are different enough to intrigue me. Curious to see what/if you try after we politely bombard this space swatching our purchases!

What are you thinking about picking up @itsfi ?! Cool collection! 

It might be easier to answer what I'm not getting @Sunnysmom🤣 There's a long list of things but I haven't really had the time or much energy to put the effort into thinking through what I definitely want to pick up vs what's just really, really pretty. The good news there is that I've not made (many) impulse purchases - hahaha! Well, at least not in the beauty space. 😬 But between you and a couple other folks here (ahem, @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj @TraceyEB), I'm sure all the swatches will make whatever list I have that much longer. 😅 Ummm, thank you?!!! 💸💸💸

Tags:

Ha I get it @itsfi . Smart! I’m sure you have lots going on too as I think you said you were doing some renovations as well? Ugh. Fun but also ugh! 😭

@Sunnysmom, paint cards sure do provide lots of ideas and inspiration for shades for lipsticks, blush, eyeshadow, etc. 

That’s so true @itsfi ! More fun too probably! 😆I don’t think I was ever so pained trying to pick out inside and outside paint colors- so many teeny variances in shades of whites/ greys etc! 😭 Will be fun to hear how your projects progress! 💞

Equinoxe de Chanel collection now available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.

1000008439.png

Thanks, @TraceyEB !  I've been stalking various sites (which I never do 😄 ), but hadn't checked yet this afternoon.

I purchased Bloom 152 &154 and the eyeshadows in 402 & 404.  They're supposed to arrive next week on my mom's birthday.  Think I'll call her and let her know what I'm getting for her birthday! 🤣

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @Winthrop44 

Edit:

Chanel has the lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush.

Nordstrom has the lipstick and eyeshadow.

Bloomingdale's has the blush and the eyeshadow.

Edit2:

Yea, I bought both blushes.  My turn to suck it up for science! ⚗🔬

Ooooh, I can't wait to see and hear what you think of 402 and 404 @Titian06

@itsfi - I can't believe I bought all this stuff! 🤣  Really looking forward to the eyeshadows!

So excited for you @Titian06 !! Haha that’s a riot. She will love it!! 🤣🥰 I had fomo and picked up 154 along with my blush and it’s a beautiful oxblood shade on. I’m excited to see what you think about the shadows! Too funny that it all landed in stores when they thought was going to be in Sept. never fails. Poor SAs. I feel for them. 

Saks has the blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick too! I’ve been stalking everywhere 🤣

Thanks for sharing, @smacky2008 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06, your comment about science made me laugh out loud! I saw a few reviews that showed the blushes were more pigmented that I first thought, so I bought both as well. And 4 eyeshadows and 2 lipsticks. Justifying that I didn't buy anything from the Byzance collection and may well pass on XL highlighters. Hope you and your mom have a fantastic birthday celebration next week!!

Who said the blushes were very pigmented @TraceyEB ?! I’m curious about that. Maybe they’re using a perfect brush that we need to know about if so! 😊

@Sunnysmom Pretty much all of the YouTubers I’ve watched have said they’re very pigmented. Allfeisty was another one. I’m starting to wonder if there might be batch differences. I ended up ordering both blushes. Excited to see what I think of them on.

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom please report back on the blushers. I ordered the plum one. It won’t come til next week. Somehow I have a feeling it will look great on everyone except me 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 I know what you mean, that's how I feel too and it didn't help that Allfeisty said the plum looked very 90s. That was my fear cause while shades like that were my HG back then now that I'm older .... nope. I personally didn't think it looked that way on Sofia Sees Beauty's face though. So like everything else we have to see for ourselves when we try it on, right?

Truth @Winthrop44  😘 I’ll report back once they arrive 

Yup I think I get it @Winthrop44 . Maybe so. The tester I tried was nothing like my actual blush plus the brush I used made a big difference. Maybe a combo. Will be great to hear your thoughts too. 

6,228 Replies
testing