Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 and ALL LOL

Oh my goodness. I couldn't

These are Lovely. I got 3 yesterday and then had to order 1 more (4:00) 

velvet.jpg

@ChristalM, I still can't login through a browser unless I open a private browsing window. Crazy! I, too, love the shades you chose! Which shades are they?

@TraceyEB Yeah I couldn't get it all at yesterday again 😞

Teh pic is 3, 5 and 6 and I also got 4 yesterday 🙂

@ChristalMthanks for confirming. The shades are beautiful!  I'm considering 01:00, 04:00, and 05:00. I'm having difficulties logging in, too!

These look so pretty on you @ChristalM ! A bunch of us had same log-in issues! Seems like it’s resolved! Yay! 

@Sunnysmom Sadly not entirely. I couldn't get in yesterday at all no matter how many "tricks" I used 😞

Ironic @ChristalM @Winthrop44 . As soon as I wrote this I couldn’t get in for some time either.  It’s been very tricky already today too. 🥹

I still can't log in normally to Community. I'm getting in through an incognito window.

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom No improvement for me getting on here either. 😢

@Winthrop44 @TraceyEB oddly I can get in now

@ChristalM All 3 look beautiful against your skin! Which are they? Is the bright one 3?

@Winthrop44 yes sorry I thought I had it tagged in the photo. It is 3, 5 and 6.

@ChristalM Thanks! All three look really pretty! I was worried 3 might be too vibrant for me but it looks very wearable there. 👍

I agree @ChristalM . These are so fun. I need couple more colors 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 yup I think  0:00 is next!

Available on Chanel US, Rouge Allure Velvet Nuit Blanche Luminous Matte Lip Colour in shades named after the overnight hours. Available in individual lipsticks or a 2 lipstick coffret containing shades 0:00 and 6:00. Also seeing a coffret of 4 lipsticks containing shades 0:00, 1:00, 2:00 and 6:00 on Chanel UK.

1000013887.png

1000013882.png

1000013885.png

1000013886.png

1000013884.png

@TraceyEB ,

Thanks for explaining the naming of the shades!  For those of us who arrived late on the scene!

@TraceyEB Thanks for the heads up. I’m thinking about 7, 2 and 6. Do you know if these will be coming to dept stores too, or will they be Chanel exclusives?

@Winthrop44, beautiful picks! Shade 6:00 is popular. I don't know how wide this release will be. I might be at a Chanel boutique or counter this weekend, so will inquire.

Update: Seeing this release at Harrods and Selfridges, so a good sign that they could be released to department stores in US/Canada.

Thanks @TraceyEB !

Thx you for posting @TraceyEB. I ordered no4 and no6. Are you getting anything @itsfi @Sunnysmom 

testing