Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx you for posting @TraceyEB. I ordered no4 and no6. Are you getting anything @itsfi @Sunnysmom 

@blackkitty2014 Will love to hear how you like 4. I don’t think I could pull it off full on but maybe sheer, like tapped on. I’m undecided between 4 and 6 now for doing that.

My no4 and 6 should come today. I will swatch both and slap on no4 for you to see.  I also order no7 but it probably won’t come til end of week @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom . Hopefully no4 is not too brown 😘

Slap away @blackkitty2014 ! 😆🥰 I’m sure they’ll all be lovely on you! 

Me too @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 . 4 (and even 6) seems a bit of a mystery to me as well because it looks warmer in some pics and a little bit more of an almost winey browny red in others. I like the swatches that are very lightly blurred to see how soft they can all look. Love to see/hear everyone’s thoughts on it. 

0 and 5 @blackkitty2014 ! 😍 So many pretty shades to consider! 

They are @Sunnysmom 👍

@blackkitty2014  lovely choices! l'm considering 2:00, 5:00, and 6:00.

They’re all really lovely @TraceyEB . I might need no0 and 5 later. Sigh.

I went with 6:00 too @blackkitty2014! 😍 I’m sure it will be unique from all the rosewood shades I have. 😉 

Or at least that’s what we told ourselves @itsfi 😘🥰

But, how else would we know if they’re the same or different shades of rosewood if we don’t pick them up @blackkitty2014? We want to be sure, don’t we?

Exactly @itsfi, we just have to know for sure 😘🌹😂

Enabled @TraceyEB😂 Well, I can't say no-buy February was a success. But it could have been worse, I will say that. There was restraint. Not a ton, but some. lol.

@itsfi your comment made me laugh. Some restraint is better than none! February was quiet; I did buy a second Chanel Eclat de Nuit eyeshadow quad as I've barely put it down . (Honored that it was featured in your makeup selections last week.) For the Chanel lipsticks, can't go wrong with rosewood!

@TraceyEB, good call on picking up another of the Chanel quad - the shades are lovely and look fantastic on you. I was tempted to pick up the lipstick set but knew the 6:00pm shade would be the only one I used. 

@itsfi, that's nice of you to say! Good call on the lipstick set. I'm not sure I would use 0:00, either. Chanel mattes are not my favourite matte lipsticks (maybe it's the extreme mattes), so dipping a toe into this collection carefully.

Same @TraceyEB, same. My lips are on the dry side as it is so I’m always a little hesitant on mattes anyways. We shall see how this one goes and if it’s a yes, maybe I’ll pick up another one if/when they make their way to a department store. 

You reminded me I forgot to post my haul of the Chanel quad. Maybe I’ll wait until this lipstick comes in and do a catch up post. That may also give me an opportunity to see which items I need to put to use and then also put them to use. 😬 

@itsfi, would love to see your post with the quad when the lipstick comes in. Bobbi Brown mattes have been the most wearable for me. Good idea to test the formula and then see them in a department store if you like it! Can't wait to see what we think of this release!

@TraceyEB, I received a shipping notification that mine should arrive early next week, but I probably won't be able to get to it until the following weekend but it'll give me something to look forward to. 😊

IMG_2505.jpegIMG_2504.jpeg

testing