Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I’m excited for yours @blackkitty2014 ! Well yes you can prob get the red right?! 😍

I might need the red after seeing your swatches @Sunnysmom 🥰

It would be so stunning on you @blackkitty2014 ! 🤩😌

“Boo I don’t have any pretty lips this time” 

There’s a way to remedy that @blackkitty2014 ❣️ 🛍😉 

Are you getting any of this stuff @itsfi ?! 💞 The nails look so pretty too! 

@Sunnysmom, no, the aesthetic on this collection is very pretty but it’ll be a pass for me since there are other releases that I’m more interested in. I have enough Chanel polishes to last me a good long while; these are lovely but not a color family I feel I need more of. 

That makes good sense @itsfi . What other releases do you have your eyes on? I’m sure your polish collection is truly beautiful!

Right now the Tom Ford Cafe Rose collection coming out early next year @Sunnysmom. There may be others as more brands announce / launch their holiday releases, but I’m being more selective. Gone are the days when I would run out to pick up everything.

That does look beautiful @itsfi . Yes that’s a good policy , especially with the prices of everything going up it feels like. A great reminder to also shop my drawers. 😊 

😂🤣 @itsfi @I’m in trouble 😘

Lol @blackkitty2014, the wish list gets longer real quick this time of year with holiday releases, 😂 It’s definitely a challenge to hold off on things.

Here are the official items for new holiday plus some pics of the highlighters I spied. Afraid to post more lol. When I see for myself this week I will do some pics of my own . 😊

IMG_3111.jpegIMG_3079.jpegIMG_3080.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, fantastic to see the whole collection. It includes the eyeliner and mascara that I think are in the regular collection. Look forward to seeing your swatches. Would you check if the formulas of the XL highlighters are different for each shade?

Yes @TraceyEB ! This little holiday newness seemed to take even the beauty groups by surprise! 😂 Oh good question. I definitely will! Info from eons ago is probably suspect at this point so will be good to get new intel! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, it's sooo appreciated!! 😘😘

I hear you @Sunnysmom . What’s up with don’t post my pictures? I guess they don’t want free advertising lol 😂. Thx in advance. Can’t wait for all the swatches when you come in the stores ❤️🌹

Ugh @blackkitty2014 I know! I always am so so careful! 😭

I'm in love with the coral, @Sunnysmom !  Please swatch that one if you can. 😘

I will do all of em @Titian06 ! 😘

Swatches of the Les Symboles de Chanel Oversized Illuminators below. Also, Night Star Beauty posted a video on two of the three Symboles highlighters about a month ago. Go to her playlist titled Chanel 2023 and you'll find it there. She said there are different formulas in addition to different shades (and patterns). She also has a video on the new Sublimage liquid highlighter.

1000009938.png

1000009937.png

1000009939.png

Chanel Holiday 2023 Gift Sets dropping soon -  details below from Jackeline's YT video.

1000009936.png

Gift Sets (product reference number is included, which could help your search if you're keen for one of the sets):

• Sight to See - Le Volume Noir Mascara + Stylo Yeux 88 Noir Intense - $78 (dark bag; 100683)
  • Absolute Allure - Noir Allure Mascara in Noir + Rouge Allure 99 Pirate - $92 (dark bag; 100688)
  • Easy Come, Easy Glow - Baume Essential Transparent + Rouge Coco Baume 914 Natural Charm - $97 (light bag; 100687)
  • On The Go Moisture - L'Huile Camelia (nail/cuticle oil) + Rouge Coco Baume 912 Dreamy White - $82 (light bag; 100685)
  • Always Brilliant - Rouge Coco Gloss in 119 Bourgeoisie, 722 Noce Moscata, 712 Melted Honey - $113 (dark bag; 100684)

There may be a sixth gift set as reference number 100686 is missing from the sequence above.

6,228 Replies
testing