Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Closest I’ll get to her atelier that’s for sure @Samtian ! 😭 Yup, maybe it’ll look more like a cardboard box. Sure…

It's all beautiful, @Sunnysmom !  At last these are yours!   Hiding in plain sight, that's an interesting idea!   🛍

I do love how this collection ties into the Chanel legacy so beautifully @tsavorite ! Coco C was a force! 🌸🥰 I am loving using these new pretties! 

@Sunnysmom Very pretty! 😍 I would have gone with the black as well. 🥰

Thanks @Winthrop44 @Titian06 @blackkitty2014 ! Yup, the case was a tough decision once I got past the hard part of deciding the box/ colors! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You guys considering any shades yet or holding firm?! I clearly failed. 🥹😭💞

@Sunnysmom - I'm holding firm, too. 

I support you @Titian06 ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I won't bore you with repeating what I posted below but I am firmly in the holding strong camp. 😁

😅 @Winthrop44 sounds great. Will leave that much more for any upcoming needs and wants! 💞

Congratulations, @Sunnysmom ! 🥳  Enjoy your lovely purchases! 🥰

So pretty @Sunnysmom 🤩. Enjoy them all 🥰👍👌

If helpful here are some descriptions of new lips. 

image_0.jpeg

Tags:

Rouge beige is calling my name 😍 

Beautiful @MC1616 , a lovely sheerish beige! 

Ok, mini review and thoughts as I did get to try them on and swatch all. Please forgive rough swatches and they’re out of order lol. First I did the ones I wanted to see not knowing if I could do all. Once I could I went for it. 😆 I wouldn’t call them sheer nor do I see any pearlized effects. At all. So smooth , so pretty , wow. I admit I see the attraction and draw to the history of Coco C , her life and the tie in to the lippies. In other words it was easy to drink the koolaid and feel enthusiastic! Lol

They feel so light tho they do have wonderful pigment and left a beauteous stain too. It felt amazing for several hours after and my lips were so soft plus still had color! Miracle . The formula is the thing. Very special. The case, sigh. It’s gorgeous. Weighty glass. The refills magnets click in so easily too. Not like the previous refills. They truly are a lovely keepsake if you are a Chanel fan and want to just cough up the $$. 

The reds are saturated and varied tho a few seem very close. Slightly more cool, warm, fuschia, berry etc. I blew up my pic so I could really see the nuances. I can see some similarities to Allure Velvets and some other shades but really these are lovely! I even loved the lighter shades and if not this much would def consider them. 11 Byzantin is such a gorgeous stain! I guess no 8 is a very special shade the Chanel house uses and their director adores. No 6 is the shade in the editorial with the pink tweed jacket. Slightly more fuschia. I preferred no 9 of the reds tho 6 and 8 are giving me pause. 😭 9 is more raspberry, 6 more fuschia and 8 a wonderful pinky red. 5 is warmer more neutral and 7 has a bit of brown to it. 11 Coromandel is like their classic Coromandel in current line. 2, 3 and 4 are really good warm tones. Roman. 3. Love. Paging most of you guys lol.  We called no 1 a balm because it is quite faint, this was a few passes even. 12- 2.55 is just incredible. It was everyone’s favorite as they were just unpacking them too and it was so fun to do it with them! We all gasped sort of lol. So grateful for the experience too! They had their national artist plus corp head of education from NY and it was a blast! Have you guys ever met her? Love! I learned so much skincare-wise as well.

The display will be gorgeous. Can’t we have the whole box please with all 12?! As a gratis gift obviously.😬 Ha. In the end I chose 9, 10 and 12. Let’s call it early bday, holiday, anniversary, next year’s bday and all holidays combined. 🥹 (Please don’t call the hubs. Lol. He’s out of town. Phew.) I’ll do some pics of mine tomorrow tho I know a lot are online now so maybe nobody wants to see them but I’ll prob do one just for my records🌸🌸. 🤓

Can’t wait to see if anybody else gets something. Anyone? Anyone?!  Please don’t let me be alone in this madness. If so this was great medicine. 🥰  I know pricey but what a keepsake treat! Oh and I don’t know the true scoop about them being available ever in regular packaging. That doesn’t seem to be true sadly. At least for now it’s just the glass case and refills. Oh man how I wish Sephora had Chanel Beauty here!  Sorry for the mini dissertation. Just wanted to be thorough in case anyone ordered these. So tricky! 🌸🌸🌸🌸

IMG_1898.jpegIMG_1901.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, love, love, love your thoughtful review and beautiful swatches! Incredibly helpful!! 😘

Oh good @TraceyEB thank you! 🥰 Such a beautiful collection and they feel so soothing too. 

@Sunnysmom What an incredible experience that must have been! I would have got 2, 3, and 4 lol. 

Twas @Samtian ! Felt a bit out of control for a little!! 😭😂

Thank you for the beautiful swatches, @Sunnysmom !  What fun this expedition must have been!  🎉

It was a fun adventure @tsavorite ! Such a cool shared experience with the other shoppers too as we all squealed with silly joy! 😊

6,167 Replies
testing