Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Right now the Tom Ford Cafe Rose collection coming out early next year @Sunnysmom. There may be others as more brands announce / launch their holiday releases, but I’m being more selective. Gone are the days when I would run out to pick up everything.

That does look beautiful @itsfi . Yes that’s a good policy , especially with the prices of everything going up it feels like. A great reminder to also shop my drawers. 😊 

😂🤣 @itsfi @I’m in trouble 😘

Lol @blackkitty2014, the wish list gets longer real quick this time of year with holiday releases, 😂 It’s definitely a challenge to hold off on things.

Here are the official items for new holiday plus some pics of the highlighters I spied. Afraid to post more lol. When I see for myself this week I will do some pics of my own . 😊

IMG_3111.jpegIMG_3079.jpegIMG_3080.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, fantastic to see the whole collection. It includes the eyeliner and mascara that I think are in the regular collection. Look forward to seeing your swatches. Would you check if the formulas of the XL highlighters are different for each shade?

Yes @TraceyEB ! This little holiday newness seemed to take even the beauty groups by surprise! 😂 Oh good question. I definitely will! Info from eons ago is probably suspect at this point so will be good to get new intel! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, it's sooo appreciated!! 😘😘

I hear you @Sunnysmom . What’s up with don’t post my pictures? I guess they don’t want free advertising lol 😂. Thx in advance. Can’t wait for all the swatches when you come in the stores ❤️🌹

Ugh @blackkitty2014 I know! I always am so so careful! 😭

I'm in love with the coral, @Sunnysmom !  Please swatch that one if you can. 😘

I will do all of em @Titian06 ! 😘

Swatches of the Les Symboles de Chanel Oversized Illuminators below. Also, Night Star Beauty posted a video on two of the three Symboles highlighters about a month ago. Go to her playlist titled Chanel 2023 and you'll find it there. She said there are different formulas in addition to different shades (and patterns). She also has a video on the new Sublimage liquid highlighter.

1000009938.png

1000009937.png

1000009939.png

Chanel Holiday 2023 Gift Sets dropping soon -  details below from Jackeline's YT video.

1000009936.png

Gift Sets (product reference number is included, which could help your search if you're keen for one of the sets):

• Sight to See - Le Volume Noir Mascara + Stylo Yeux 88 Noir Intense - $78 (dark bag; 100683)
  • Absolute Allure - Noir Allure Mascara in Noir + Rouge Allure 99 Pirate - $92 (dark bag; 100688)
  • Easy Come, Easy Glow - Baume Essential Transparent + Rouge Coco Baume 914 Natural Charm - $97 (light bag; 100687)
  • On The Go Moisture - L'Huile Camelia (nail/cuticle oil) + Rouge Coco Baume 912 Dreamy White - $82 (light bag; 100685)
  • Always Brilliant - Rouge Coco Gloss in 119 Bourgeoisie, 722 Noce Moscata, 712 Melted Honey - $113 (dark bag; 100684)

There may be a sixth gift set as reference number 100686 is missing from the sequence above.

Your info is terrific @TraceyEB , thank you! 💞The bags are always so cute but I’m resisting this year I think! What are you thinking? Or for holiday collection for that matter? 

@Sunnysmom, I might get the mascara and eyeliner bag...and I could skip. Still thinking about the lipstick coffret.  I'm picking up Chanel's holiday eyeshadow palette for sure. Eyeing Suqqu Winter, Tom Ford Soleil and Private Garden, and CT. Just bought the Gucci Holiday bronzer and a luxe eye duo and lipstick from Bobbi's holiday collection. Need some serious sales!

That’s a beauty of a list @TraceyEB ! 😍 Keep us posted! A Suqqu blush is always on my list. Ugh. The U2 concert will be amazing I bet!! So cool for you to go!! 

@Sunnysmom, I always pick up collections that makeup artist Jorge designs for Suqqu, usually the pre-"insert season" collections, as they are beautifully curated. I have to keep a list at this time of year. Can't wait to see U2 at this new entertainment facility!

Did you forget Hermes and Guerlain @TraceyEB 😘🥰 please don’t mind me. I’ll strolling along 😘 PS I’m debating whether I need Easy Come Easy Glow bag. I will most likely skip. I’m sooooo broke after hoarding things from my wish list 🌹

@blackkitty2014, hoarding from your wishlist you say? That light bag would be cute! I've not been tempted by Hermes but yes, I overlooked Guerlain. In addition to all these launches, I'm seeing U2 at the Sphere in Las Vegas in a few weeks, and that is seriously stressing my discretionary spending (and I would have it no other way!).

OMGosh, @TraceyEB !  I haven't seen U2 since the beginning of time!  Enjoy!

6,200 Replies
testing