Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

They don’t @Winthrop44 . At first I thought a bit lighter weight and not as pigmented maybe but when I tried them again they seem same when I compared to my others. Pigment is pretty good tho I felt like my Unique Velvet to be stronger than Carmin Velvet but who knows as different tones. Pourpre is more of a beautiful jeweled deep red burgundy. Carmin is also a wonderful red. So flattering on and not a jarring red at all. These should be new permanent shades! I thought were going to be similar to others but so far no. Always a bit different! (Will compare to my others tomorrow I think and will post if anyone wants). Are they a new formulation? I thought I’d read allure satin and velvet. Have to investigate further but I didn’t think so vs just the 8 LE shades. They had no testers but I did see a few of them in person in my Nordstrom  as I looked at ones I was interested in etc. I saw all but first 2 lightest shades. 357 Rouge is neutral red w bit brighter warmth to it. Also saw new pencils. Lots of colors.  They are permanent but new formula meant to cover lips and they do hold. Feel nice! Are you picking some up also?

Thanks @Sunnysmom. I was wondering based on what Chicprofile mentioned about a new texture in her blog post which I assumed she got from Chanel press info, but really everything  I’ve read about ingredients seems to be things in the existing formula. I ordered Camelia Rose and Camelia Rouge from Nordstrom online. They’re supposed to arrive 12/24 but I have my doubts about that. Enjoy yours. They look beautiful.

Maybe it’s just the liner that’s the new permanent formula @Winthrop44 ? I bet so. 
Oh I’m excited for you! Enjoy them and show us when you get? My store had very few of them in stock , I would love a few more but trying not to be too ridiculous ! 

@Sunnysmom I know the feeling! 

Ugg @Winthrop44 Chanel is usually my weakest spot! I read on ChicProfile that it’s supposed to be a reinvented formula but I don’t see it when I try them. I’m going to ask my SA for clarification and I’ll let you know. ☺️🤗

@Sunnysmom mine arrived a day early. Yay!  I love them both but especially Camelia Rose. My camera really stinks in terms of color accuracy but if I can get swatches that look representative I will post them. I definitely need Camelia Carmin once Nordstrom restocks or they appear elsewhere. I didn't compare ingredient by ingredient but I avoid BHT and I did see that they removed the BHT from both the RA and RAV formulas. I also feel like the scent is a little toned down (or maybe I just got lucky with the ones I got) and that the RA scent is slightly different (like a whiff of baby powder scent mixed in with the floral).

Oh that’s amazing @Winthrop44 so glad! Will be fun to see. I didn’t get to see Rose or Blanc. Sounds like will see them in Jan elsewhere! You can PM me too if you want my SA info to send any to you now! 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thank you. That’s so sweet of you. I’m going to try to control myself until January.

Good control @Winthrop44 ! Maybe I can learn from you. Mine seems to have gone out the window this year. 🤦🏻‍♀️Keep us posted what you get if you think of it! 😘

RE: Chanel Updates

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@BeansCat  Thanks for all the swatches and comparisons, super helpful!!!  And super cute cat 🙂 

Top to bottom: C 32 vastness, 28 desert wind, TF burnished copper, TF fleur neige, CT Mona Lisa, C patine bronze, H smoke, C pourpre profond. Hope these help

Helpful swatches for dupes on 26 quartz rose. Top to bottom C26, TF 04, TF 03, GA 27, C 846, TF golden peach, TF Sphinx, C 24 rising sun, CT rose gold

Thx you for the swatches @BeansCat and don’t nobody dare mess up your makeup when that cutie kitty guarding 😘😍

@BeansCat - Your assistant is adorable!  💖💖💖

It keeps messing up with em I try to post.

Warm memories swatches on light skin tone. In person it almost cast a grayish tone. On liquid eyeshadow I used my finger to blend and the 2nd is just with wand set down. Once dried they set down and don’t budge what so ever on me.

@BeansCat now I want couple liquid eye shadows 😘😍🥰

Chanel Desert Dream 2020 collection swatches. I got these screenshots from Aniko Vida. Go watch her YouTube if you like to see more 😘😍

B285C94A-CA62-4E0C-AFA5-3AA50CA2825A.png829EC85F-DB8F-46CD-8CA7-AE0B8E4B94ED.png6BF07C30-7235-42F6-9C73-183F5BFC765B.png7327EC82-8A37-4830-A2B6-92022B73DD1A.png5E4DC9D1-10B9-48BF-A64E-F4BDEA7AD56F.pngE25D033E-1737-435A-9A15-8A559F940DD0.png1F4E57D6-5B25-42F2-8792-086BA041A82C.pngC401CD76-4249-458E-BC83-F0BA9B06C2C5.png8D82CF0D-BA02-4AAB-B4AA-97FB0D73371E.png

@blackkitty2014, I saw the collection in store today to p...

@blackkitty2014, I saw the collection in store today to pre-order, and the Warm Memories quad had such beautiful dusty mauve shades that I ordered it along with liquid shadows in Vastness and Rose Quartz, and the highlighter, which is indeed powdery and pretty.

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

I bought four of the liquid eyeshadows bc I found them very interesting. I have dupes but I caved and bought warm memories as well. I wasn’t sure so skipped on the highlighter and everything else. Do you all want swatches when it comes in?
6,180 Replies
testing