Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thank you @curlychiquita , and can you believe the first lighter one thrown in there?! I actually love it. Lol 

Recently, I had the chance to buy Chanel's Lumieres et Vibrations (382), not knowing it was in an upcoming collection. Swatches are below. The light shades are very light when applied to the eyes. I've encountered something similar with Chanel's more fair quads like Lueurs Ambrees and Legerete et Experience. A heavy swatch could make the yellow shade more vibrant but it doesn't apply that way. (I'm still experimenting with that.)

@Mochapj @Sunnysmom 

Img_2021_04_21_17_31_34~2.jpegPXL_20210419_205119361~2.jpg

Wow @TraceyEB This palette is made for you🌹❤️

The first photo is my preferred way of wearing the palette - using the two lightest shades on the lid and using the darker shades in the crease and to line the eyes. The second photo has the lightest shade on the lid and a heavy amount of mauve in the crease and v area. Applying the lightest shades over the darker shades did not add much to the darker shades. It is a very light palette.

PXL_20210424_201218483.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20210414_195848560.PORTRAIT.jpg

@TraceyEB, I had not planned on picking up this Chanel palette when I saw the promos and ad for it, but after  seeing your swatches and looks here, I'm seriously reconsidering (even if I don't need another palette)!! 😁

@TraceyEB It's beautiful on you, so glowy! 

The colors look very pretty on you, @TraceyEB! It's helpful to know that it's a more sheer palette.

Such a pretty glow on you @TraceyEB . They suit you nicely! 💞

@Sunnysmom, thank you! 😘

Thanks for the swatches, @TraceyEB !  This quad is very pretty!  💖💖💖

Hi @TraceyEB ! 🤗Thank you for the tag! This looks interesting. Do you think you will like it? I love the medium and darker shades, not sure about lighter if they are so light as u mentioned ! Thanks for swatches! 😘

@Sunnysmom, my preferred way to wear this quad is using lightest two shades on the lid and the darker shades as the outer v/crease and liner. The bottom shades just don't get/stay dark and putting the lighter shades over them doesn't do much for the look. It's like CT's Star Aura but without the CT glow.

Sounds good @TraceyEB I need to try that. I’m not so good with the crease stuff tho! 😂 Def a work in progress. 

@Sunnysmom,  I just posted photos in the reply to the main post. Even a heavy hand in the crease has a pretty light result.

Soft and pretty @TraceyEB ! 😘

Swatches of another upcoming quad. Not sure which collection it is from - some sites list 382 as one of the quads in the upcoming Eyes collection called Lumieres & Vibrations but this looks VERY different from the promo photo

5EDD7896-07BE-4DE2-8CF2-18D70F8BE5A8.png

2648E0B9-3598-4515-B696-3583167A3D67.jpeg

Wow how is that even the same product @Mochapj ?! That’s crazy! 

here are swatches of the two Rouge Coco Boom I got. Glow and Burst. love these!

thumbnail_IMG_20210408_182224613.jpg

@ChristalM, these shade are beautiful!

Very pretty, @ChristalM! Thank you for sharing!

Ooooh @ChristalM, very pretty swatches!! 😍 I think Glow may be in my future!!! 😁

13 Replies
testing