Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom   I usually can't wear raspberry shades, but I wonder about this one.  Thanks for the tag!

Yup you may like this one @Ispend2much6 !  I’m crazy about it so far. Different! 

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom both if your swatches are super helpful. So many colors I want now. Consider both Rouge and Rose 😘

Oh that’s a bummer @Sunnysmom ! I love my Rouge but it doesn’t look as orange on me as it does on you, even irl.  In fact I’m thinking of getting a backup of Rouge because it’s hard for me to find wearable reds and I love it on. I have very pigmented lips so that probably comes into it too. I only have those two so far, but I feel like they’re both a bit creamier/more moisturizing (or less drying in the case of the RAV). That said I’m no expert because I haven’t purchased any of either formula for awhile until these. I love Camelia Rose as well! I think those are probably the two best shades for me but I'm probably going to order Carmin when it pops up elsewhere too. Grenat looks very pretty on your skin!

Oh I’m happy for you @Winthrop44 they sound perfect for you! 💞I will try the Rouge again today in better lighting and really wish it worked for me as well but if not oh well! My lips are quite pale so that’s probably why. I have trouble with any red lip that is truly neutral and seems to go to warm side on me 😞 But I love others! 

@Sunnysmom And many reds go fuchsia on me so we sound like lip opposites! 😆 

That’s too funny @Winthrop44 ! Isn’t it crazy?! 🤓

@Winthrop44, your swatches are perfectly fine and so help...

@Winthrop44, your swatches are perfectly fine and so helpful for those of us who haven't purchased them yet!

Re: @Winthrop44, your swatches are perfectly fine and so help...

You're too kind @TraceyEB 

Re: @Winthrop44, your swatches are perfectly fine and so help...

@Winthrop44  😊

Did a fun experiment with some of my new Chanel shadows and thought I’d share.  Looks good against a red lip too. 
First is Bronze Antique single shadow , next Patine Bronze creme single, Bronze A over Patine B and finally Tom Ford Badass over that. Ends up a smoky messy look. lol. Loving it with muted red lip! @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB 

60CDF289-729E-4CAA-9357-7223064699E3.jpeg

Chanel Patine Bronze creme, Bronze Antique  , TF BadassChanel Patine Bronze creme, Bronze Antique , TF Badass

@Sunnysmom   They are so pretty I never imagined bronze could look so sophisticated.

Yes I agree. The blackened element really makes them I think @Ispend2much6 . Like a topaz almost. Leave it to Chanel! 💞

All of these bronzes look so pretty, @Sunnysmom!

I’m crazy about these @curlychiquita . I’m fussy about bronze if it looks too yellow or too orangey I don’t like em. These are so pretty and I like the way they look a bit blackened etc you know? Do you have some favs?! 

@Sunnysmom, I don't own any Chanel bronzes yet, the bronzes that are part of my other palettes.  I do need to buy Chanel.  I went on a Tom Ford kick for a while.  I own some Chanel foundations, primer, and a blush.

These were my first @curlychiquita . I loved an old BB I think it was, forever.  Ah TF. I get it. Lol. I’ve never tried Chanel’s foundation or primer. Do you like/love them?! I got the water tint last year tho and do like that. I prefer light weight. 🙂 

@Sunnysmom, I have the Water Tint, the Sublimage foundation,  and the Le Blanc Multi Use Illuminating Base.  My favorite of the products is the Sublimage foundation.

Oh you do @curlychiquita ? I have wondered about the illuminating base. Have to try it. Good to know, thanks! 💞

That would be a stunning look, @Sunnysmom! I had Bronze A...

That would be a stunning look, @Sunnysmom! I had Bronze Antique applied by a Chanel MUA above my crease and then cascaded down to meet my highlighter. Gorgeous!!

Re: That would be a stunning look, @Sunnysmom! I had Bronze A...

Wow @TraceyEB what a stunning idea on you! Fun! ❣️

6,197 Replies
testing