Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh yes I can see that @niki172 ! WA is quite intense isn't it. I didnโ€™t get that one, only the rose. I would think the Soleil is even more intense than Chanel from what Iโ€™ve seen of it. Youโ€™re probably covered then even tho WA is a cream vs the powder. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom   I could wear this one.  The top and bottom shades look like they are glowing!  So pretty! Thanks for the tag.

I bet it would really suit you @Ispend2much6, itโ€™s so pretty! 

An update on my experience using the Lumieres et Vibrations quad. I was able to apply the shades in a pigmented manner when I changed the brushes I was using. A more dense brush made from dyed goat or blue squirrel hair gave more pigmented results for me versus the sheer result I reported earlier when I was using mostly undyed goat hair brushes.

Pigmented application: Sonia G Classic Crease, Sonia G Worker One, Wayne Goss 06

Sheer application: Sonia G Crease Pro, rephr 1, Wayne Goss 18 and 19, Smith 253

Les 4 Ombres 382 Lumieres et VibrationsLes 4 Ombres 382 Lumieres et VibrationsPXL_20210502_181704617.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

@TraceyEB  This is beautiful on you! Thanks for the update and very helpful comment on the brushes.

@Winthrop44, thank you for the lovely comment. You can get a really different look depending on the brushes used with this palette.

@TraceyEB @Thx you for posting. Looks so elegant ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน

@blackkitty2014, that's kind of you to say! ๐Ÿ˜˜

The colors look beautiful on you, @TraceyEB!

@curlychiquita, thank you for the compliment!! These shades are in my wheelhouse for sure!

I love that analogy, @TraceyEB - many neutrals are in my wheelhouse, too.

That is so beautiful on you @TraceyEB , I can see why you like it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the lovely comment!! (Though drawing more pigment out of this quad drove me a bit batty! ๐Ÿคฃ)

These colors look great on you, @TraceyEB !  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  I love this quad; I hope I can find it!

@Titian06, thank you, I hope you can, too! I like this quad more now that I know how to draw out the pigment. I especially like the mauve shade. Fingers crossed we see this collection now that June is here!

More swatches of the below quad

898B56C5-BBC6-40A9-950C-C54291735DF4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Swatches of Douceur et Serenite

DC459DFF-939D-4837-B4A1-8CEAC8B4B728.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Oh no I hope the quad is pigmented. Thx @Mochapj 

Coming at some point, a number 5 themed quad. My guess would be for holiday 

5C886F54-1F80-4C15-815C-94275DE3398A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Is anyone else having sorting problems with this thread? Even though I have Sort set to Newest to Oldest the first posts aI see are from 2019. This just started happening a couple of days ago.

Yup @Winthrop44 ! My post from yesterday is on page 131 or something ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Reply
testing