Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB Very nice selection.

Chanel Updates

ErinNicoleTV has a video on Chanel's Fall 2020 collection where she applies both eyeshadow palettes, both eyeliners, and two lip products. A boutique near Erin had most pieces in though not the Baume Essentiel in Rosee. Collection photos below. The third eyeshadow palette is a repromote of Candeur et Experience. Note: the eyeshadow palettes in are not in red packaging. The collection is not on Chanel direct as of this posting.

@TraceyEB Beautiful colors.

I have to keep telling myself that I do not need either of those quads, but it's so hard lol. I already know that I want that blush. It looks sooo pretty and cream blushes pair well with my dry skin. Has anyone tried their new Hydra Beauty Camellia repair mask? My Chanel counter rep has called a couple times, but since I'm not really going out I don't feel the need to purchase anything really. Also had my eye on the rosy drops, but I'm not sure if it would give me the oomp I'm looking for mixed in with my foundation. I either look too dewy with tinted moisturizer (like I need to powder down even though I'm dry) or my skin is just clinging to dry patches everywhere. What I would give for a good balance - oh well. Here's to wearing masks to cover up the majority of my face!

Haven’t tried the mask yet either @niki172 , curious about it. You def need those rosy drops! They are just so pretty! Not too over the top just healthy and I do mix mine.  I hear you on the balance. Me too. Just my more than 2 cents! 🥰

Thank you @Sunnysmom I always appreciate your two cents - you never steer me wrong <3. I may see if my counter can send me a sample of that mask. They never did get in the rosy drops so I'll have to pick that up from the website. Hopefully Chanel (dot) com will have a good promo code out there for a nice little GWP. I always love it when I can pick up a little Sublimage.

😘😘Back atcha @niki172 I feel same with your advice ! I always love to get their samples also. It’s too much of a gamble to have to just buy stuff first. Dislike that! I’m such a weirdo I can’t stop smelling the rosy drops. Just so good. It’s the little things right now or so I keep telling myself! 💞

Ooh @TraceyEB these are good pics and I have watched some videos on new stuff. Excited to try a few of the new items, are you?!

@Sunnysmom, definitely getting one of the palettes, the rosee blush, and maybe the dark eyeliner. This collection gives such a sophisticated look!

Sounds perfect @TraceyEB ! I think I need to try the Rosee, liquid lip and eyeliner. Excited! Trying to resist the quads. Lol 

@Sunnysmom, ooohhhh great picks!

Thx for posting @TraceyEB . I’m about to post the same thing 😘 This is so hard. By looking at the swatch I was sure I would get 362 but after watching her video I think I’m leaning toward 364

@blackkitty2014, I'm leaning towards 364, too. It's a gorgeous collection!

RE: Chanel Updates

New obsession!

Article from Marie Claire mentions new pink collection releasing August 17 tho often sooner on site it seems. Also how pink is a fresh fall take on femininity. Looking forward to the baume in rosee! @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Mochapj @Ispend2much6 . 

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  It seems like Chanel does balm type products well.  This one looks promising, as long as it's not strongly scented.

It does @Ispend2much6 . I like them. I have 2 of regular baumes. Not too sticky either or scented. Will let you know when I get my stash! So far is only Fall I’ve looked forward to not that we’ve even seen too much! 

@Sunnysmom, the Baume Essentiel in Rosee is part of the Fall 2020 collection. Looks beautiful!

Baume Essentiel in RoséeBaume Essentiel in Rosée

From the article - Lucia Pica on designing quads in the same colour family:

“Pink doesn’t only have to be used in a very bold way. It can be used as an eyeliner, you can use just two colors from the eye quads. The reason I design eyeshadow quads in the same color family is because I want them to be mixable together, so you can graduate the intensity. For me, that's a more modern way of using the full colors.”

Right @TraceyEB ! That’s the exact info I read also. Should be fun! 😘

Phew for a moment there I thought it is available now @Sunnysmom . 😘 Thx for posting. Looking forward to it 🥰

Ha I know @blackkitty2014 ! We have a few weeks with Nord also! Ugh. Tho they used to hit on 1st of month so I still wouldn’t be surprised if earlier and as @Mochapj mentioned for Ca as well. Even tho I’m not thrilled with the pinks I’m sure I will come around! 🙄😂

6,180 Replies
testing