Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@pamluvsmakeup I know!  I could hardly believe it when I got the email so I called to confirm. When I heard about some Ultas doing it a couple years ago I asked (more like begged) but was told mine wouldn’t be one of them. I guess it must be going well for Chanel and they’re expanding the number of stores. Hope yours gets it too!

2F6A1ACF-E381-40F5-8198-4F681BB0E1CF.png
if you are fan of Rouge Allure Laque and Ink, there are bunch of new shades coming very very very soon. I wish they bring more shade for Coco Bloom.

Thank you @blackkitty2014 ! Yes they are up. Looking forward to getting some good swatches to see them! Hard to believe they can keep coming up with all these variances in shades. Wow. 

Canadian Chanel BICers: I'm in Canada, so inquired to my Shoppers Beauty Boutique about the Les Ombres Chanel No 5 quad and the Rue Cambon face powder. I was told they're part of the Christmas collection and they took my contact info to reserve one of each. Wondering if you've heard the same timing from your Chanel counters/boutiques. I thought the face powder would have an earlier release.

Any updates on this new blush? Sorry if I'm late to the party! 

@flonkerton, I've seen the blush applied in a number of YT videos for the collection. The shade is true to the swatch @Mochapj posted though it seems to wear lighter on the face.

@flonkerton it’s part of the fall collection 

I thought I had included swatches but I might not have 

3881D515-2315-401C-90FC-B1C7CC371451.jpeg

Add to @Sunnysmom @beautiful swatches 

B0EEA0EE-8040-4B80-A82E-9534C5A00279.jpeg

Top to bottom: 13-contour kaki, 33-lame bronze and 74-low key

49D3BB9C-B705-4EC9-B796-C73A9E98A482.jpeg

Hey you have to excuse my face - slap the lipstick on as soon as it arrives 😂🤣 the liquid eyeshadow dries pretty fast. Once it dries, it won’t budge. I’ll try everything tomorrow and will report back 

Okie report back ladies. Maybe I’m very inexperienced with liquid eyeshadow but the liquid eyeshadow (at least the one I got) is a pass. I can’t blend it. The only way I can make it not patchy is to use the wand put straight on my lids and don’t touch it. Sigh!

@blackkitty2014, I experienced something similar with Vasteness, a deeper shade; it applies patchy. I had no problem with Quartz Rose, a lighter shade.

@TraceyEB Yep, I had a good experience with Rose Quartz too. Guess these are not meant for darker shades.

@Winthrop44, yes, the darker shades seem to be problematic. Glad to hear you also had a good experience with Rose Quartz!

@blackkitty2014, I have / had the older version and it set pretty quickly, and experienced similar issues that you did with blending it out, with and without a primer. I also tried picking up the product from the bottle with a brush and applying it that way. It was a little better, with the emphasis on “a little”. 😐

@blackkitty2014 yeah that was my comment way back. I didn't like the formula much on these. I was hoping they re-formulated them.

@blackkitty2014   Did you happen to use an eye shadow primer with the liquid shadow?  That helps me a lot.  If you like the shade, I hope that works for you!

@blackkitty2014 Love this lipstick on you! Thanks for the swatches. ❤️ 

@blackkitty2014 - I love your hair color!  Oh...and your lipstick too!  😁  Thanks for the swatches!  💋

Thx you @Titian06 @Winthrop44 @TraceyEB 🌹 

@blackkitty2014, the lipstick looks beautiful on you! Thanks for the swatches!

Oh my goodness @blackkitty2014 I love them on you and your darling hair! You can totally pull that fun color off. 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita 🌹

2 Replies
testing