Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Those look so amazing for you @itsfi ! 💞

Thank you @Sunnysmom🤗 The first lippie pulls more warm on my lips but I'm thinking a lipliner can help with that. My favorite of these 4 is the Pink Brown shade (3rd swatch) - would not have guessed that when I decided to go for that color. 😊

I bet it’s really pretty @itsfi , that’s the one that jumped out for me tho Beige Secret looks great too. They all do! 😊 (Mine just came and I’m dying to try them in the morning light! )

@Sunnysmom, you’ll have a lot of fun with your new Chanel goodies. 😍 I haven’t put them all to a wear test but they seem to wear comfortably. 👍🏼 

It is confirmed, Poudre Cambon is a pressed powder

2938B3F1-A4EE-4E32-93CA-8EDB91C74989.jpeg

Thanks @Mochapj . I am hearing mid Oct for it in US and also the No 5 eye quad. Have you gotten any other ETAs? 

@Sunnysmom Only what I’ve seen from @TraceyEB  below about it being part of the Christmas collection.

tBH I haven’t sought out much info on it because it didn’t interest me much.

“Collections” such as they are these days are quite spotty that’s for sure @Mochapj . I do love the eye pencils and the no.5 quad just looks so pretty to collect vs probably use which I try not to do. I’ll have to try and use it if I get it though!

@Sunnysmom I just watched a video by Angela Van Rose in which she said someone from Chanel in the US said we won't be getting Poudre Cambon. Have you heard anything further?

🤔 @Winthrop44, I think my SA told me Oct for them but I’m going to confirm with her. I’ll let you know.  Maybe something has changed? Boo. Hope US gets it! 

Adding on to @blackkitty2014 ‘s post below, here are some good swatches of new lips from my SA. The Inks are LE. Ugh. Sooo many good ones! 😩

2321575F-9A98-4B6C-A6E4-886C3E1DC42D.jpeg

A7C846B5-2ABE-4814-B015-B73D2435E629.jpeg

637E2C07-24DF-4917-BD73-09389B0B1576.jpeg

F0495222-6E01-4967-83A7-E5223E4515C6.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Thanks! 

I "only" see about 5 or 6 that I would consider, @Sunnysmom . 😂

Exactly @Ispend2much6 me too! At least! Make them stop! 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . They are so pretty. 🥰🌹❤️

Too many decisions @blackkitty2014 !

Does anyone have an Ulta that carries Chanel Beauty?I just found out mine will be carrying it in a few weeks. It’s a big deal for me because it’s 5 minutes away and my nearest dept store counter is over an hour. They told me they’ll have everything but I’m wondering....do they get seasonal collections?

That’s awesome news @Winthrop44 ! There is only Ulta that carries it that I know of and it’s 2 hours away! Lol 

Have fun! 💞

@Winthrop44, that’s exciting news! 😍 5 minutes away??!! I’m so excited for you. 😃 Sounds like you should go in often to confirm whether they do carry the entire collection (and seasonal beauties). 😆 

@Winthrop44 - That is so cool!  Enjoy!  💖💖💖

Mine only carries Chanel Fragrance. That would be amazing if they carried cosmetics.

testing