Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

FYI, in case you're interested, @missjeanie @heartsmyface @Guessgal 👆

@itsfi very interesting!  I wish my local Shoppers would carry more lux brands.  But I mean... it can't hurt to take a stroll in and see what all is on offer....

Of course it couldn’t hurt @missjeanie 😂 

I’ll look for your hauls post to see how much your stroll didn’t hurt 🤪

lol @itsfi I did go in yesterday on my lunch break... and you know what... walked out with some hair dye and nail files.  I peeped the make up but there were only a small handful of what I'd call luxury products.  I almost picked up a few candles but stopped myself.  I had restraint!  Helped along by the fact that they didn't have much that I was looking to peep and there were way too many people in there lol

You did show restraint @missjeanie! It’s inspiring. 😍 Hahaha, I hear ya about how a crowd can make a quick look-see that much quicker. I had more patience for it in my younger years. Now, it sometimes makes me reconsider if I really need the thing I even went in for. 😂 

@itsfi Thank you for the tag! 😁

@TraceyEB I just read your post below about Chanel being included in the Shoppers F&F yesterday! I wish I had seen your post in time, as I visited quite a large Shoppers yesterday, but only went in to restock on my contact lens solution (I know, very boring purchase haha). But I will for sure look out for Chanel during this event next year!! Enjoy your haul!

@Guessgal, sorry you missed it! I will tag you in the future. I don't remember Shoppers having a F+F Day in the past but they seem to be running good promotion after good promotion these days. A redemption event starts this Friday. I've built up my points on less glamourous things than contact lens solution! 😊

@itsfi  Thanks for the tag!  It’s been so busy I forgot fun downtime was a thing🫣. Ha, i am actually VERY interested!   I think some new Chanel shades are exactly what I need to liven up my life!  Just two more days… 😘

@heartsmyface, I know you're busy with work and kiddoes back in school (or soon to be back). Excited to see what funsies you pick up. I'm debatining over a few things from Chanel, Dior, Cle de Peau & Sisley even though I shouldn't be debating over anything at all! 😂 Weekend will be here soon! 🙌

@TraceyEB omg thanks. I am currently out if town do I can't do my pickup if my order til Sunday but that us great. I just saw your f&f post too. Thanks for all the tags, I really appreciate it!  🙂

Well I picked up my order! Yeah for bonus redemption...but it was a little messed up. My SA had TWO of each of the shadows put aside for me..which thankfully I noticed and fixed but also instead of bloom 160 she gave me 158. Sadly i did not noticed that til I left the store. I decided to keep it as I love a good red and 160 looks a lot like a few I picked up from Chanel fall last year...I think (I should look).

Also wearing the coral blush today. I am glad I got that one.

I will try out the shadows tomorrow and hope I don't make a mess!

How exciting, @ChristalM !  I wore the coral blush Saturday.  I'm so glad I got it; it's gorgeous!  I also wore the loose eyeshadows too.  You'll do fine.  Since they're in a bottle rather than a jar it's much harder to make a mess.  I used brushes to apply mine.  I just couldn't bring myself to use that applicator that would be going back in the bottle.  Enjoy your goodies! 💖💖💖

@Titian06  here is a pic of my eye look this morning. I just used brushes and took the shadow off the applicator that way. it turned out nice I think! LOL 402 and 412...

shadows.jpg

Wow, this looks sooo pretty on you, @ChristalM ! 🥰

@Titian06 ah thanks!

CANADIAN Chanel lovers, TODAY Shoppers has a Friends and Family Day with 20% OFF for TODAY ONLY! Chanel is included! I called and placed my order over the phone. Mention the F&F coupon; I also loaded it to my PC Optimum card.

Ordered eyeshadows 404, 406, 408, and 412, both blushes, and the two LE lipsticks. I pick them up on Friday. So much for restraint. 😂

Tagging @Mochapj and @ChristalM

I’m so jealous @TraceyEB  Enjoy your pretties. 🥰 

@blackkitty2014, sheer luck that my Canadian SA confirmed my order on the day the store had this promotion, so I added 2 more eyeshadows to the mix. Puts the price closer to the US price + I can take advantage of a spectacular loyalty program. Passing on the Byzance quads also helped to justify the purchase (or so I'm convincing myself). 😂

@TraceyEB Wow, that's fantastic! I hope you love it all!

@Winthrop44, it's sheer luck and makes it a little more affordable as high end cosmetics in Canada can be really expensive compared to the US! Can't wait to try everything. I happened on a points redemption event at the same store when the oversize blush palettes launched with the Spring collection and I cashed in everything I had and felt like I was stealing from the store!

Stop it @TraceyEB ! You’re so lucky to get to use 20%!! How in the world does Chanel allow that?! Happy for you!! 🥰

6,251 Replies
testing