Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

It really is a comfy beautiful formula @curlychiquita , very special I think. The way my lips felt all day was pretty amazing. I don’t usually get that. They def are a very special treat if you do get them sometime! 🌸

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the beautiful swatches and great review, especially your comments on the various colors. What you said about the nude is exactly what I feared. Happy you took some beauties home with you. I know you will get so much enjoyment out of using them!

Oh thank you so much @Winthrop44 , so kind of you to say! 🤗 It was fun to do. As a friend of mine said, I was in a happy place with my people. 😆🥰 So true! These beauties are def bringing me joy already! 

Thanks for these awesome swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I'm looking at 3 & 10 and now 11.  Do you know if the refills are usable on their own (without a case)?

Nope @Titian06 as @Winthrop44 said they are not sadly. Grr. The refill case feels very light btw. I was a tad bummed considering the price of the nutso thing. 3 is just sooo pretty. They all are! 

@Sunnysmom - The case is made with mother of pearl and the set comes with a leather pouch.  Between this and the lower price, I was willing to consider the refill, but that's off the board now too.  We'll see if the lipsticks come out in a regular case later. 

Right right @Titian06 . I get it. I hope that it’ll be a new formula option so they can just keep it in the line in a regular case too. 

@Titian06 I just asked Chanel Live Chat and they said no, they only work with the case. When I asked about other cases in the future the answer was possibly ... and the usual "Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to learn about future releases". 😆

@Winthrop44 - You're so smart!  What a bummer!  I'll wait to see if the lipsticks come out later with a regular case at a lower price. 😘

Ooh @Winthrop44 they did say that?! The folks I was with said no. Interesting. Left and right hands. Lol. Time will tell. I bet if they’re a big hit it will happen. I guess the boxes are a crazy hit already and they were chatting wishing they’d do some similar for holiday.  That’d be fun. Also , let’s take the price down perhaps Chanel people. 😭😆

@Sunnysmom Maybe the refill case is intentionally lightweight so as not to make the whole thing too heavy when put together?  Is it as heavy as a Rouge G?  Luckily as a nude lipstick lover nothing is really calling my name. If that #1 wasn’t so barely there, or if they come out with more nudes … then I might be in a quandary.  Honestly though I can’t say $80 for refills would ever thrill me even if they have a free case, and we can say for sure that will *never* happen. 😂 

@Titian06 That crossed my mind as well! lol

@Sunnysmom OH FANTASTIC!  enjoy your treat and thanks for the review...I am eyeing 3 and 10 but not right now...maybe maybe

Those look like your shades for sure @ChristalM ! 3 and 11 both are truly gorgeous. They all are! You have other trip priorities now which is wonderful! My wish list has 8 on it still! 🌸 

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom. These are truly gorgeous. Enjoy your treasure 🥰🌹👍

I think this will be a favorite treasure for quite some time @blackkitty2014 , I know you get it! Some shades have your name on them obviously. Lol. 🥰

Wow, @Sunnysmom, those are so pretty!

It is such a beautiful collection @CookieGirl1 ! Le sigh!! 

@Sunnysmom TREMENDOUSLY helpful. Thank you!!! 😘😘😘 (Even though I'm still not buying one...I am always very interested in the colors!)

Of course @Winthrop44 ! Agree, it’s so hard to find this stuff I think. 😆🤣 I was also told there is a very firm return policy for this launch which isn’t surprising tho tricky considering buying on their site vs having to find a boutique you know? Not sure how that’ll work unless it’s just a hard no to any returns. I guess swatches are not in my store yet so I’ll just go stare at them I guess or do virtual try on which is also tricky to manage imho ?! 🤓😆

Surprise Surprise these glass lipsticks available NOW at Chanel direct @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB 

IMG_2216.png

6,228 Replies
testing