Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom I vaguely recall seeing them now  but I think I assumed at the time they were just plastic 😂 

I avoid Chanel lip products because they have a slight fragrance/taste to them that bothers me. also since COVID I don’t find myself wearing lipstick much anymore so I rarely buy it.

These look gorgeous!  The texture has a winter sweater vibe. 🧣🧤❄

Agree with @ChristalM , this is amazing 🤩. Thx for posting @Mochapj. I hope this collection comes to North America 🥰

@Mochapj OMG that looks amazing. is this holiday do you think? I hope we get this!

@ChristalM I think it might be. I haven't seen anything for holiday yet (that I can recall) so it would line up with that timeline.

Equinoxe de Chanel - both blushes, LE lipsticks in Kind and Wild, loose eyeshadow powders in 404, 406, 408, and 414 (second swatch photo is in natural light), and spoiler with me wearing part of the collection. I've since ordered 402.

For the loose pigments, my Chanel MUA told me to use the applicator to swirl some pigment onto the back of my hand and then apply with a brush or the applicator. Using a brush, I had no fallout from any shade and was able to pick up (with a brush or my finger) any product remaining on my hand to layer. No fallout, no mess, and they were quick to apply. Only 412 had fallout if I swirled the applicator on the back of my hand and applied with the applicator to my eyelid. Even so, the fallout was quick to swipe away. These powders blend exceptionally well!

1000008691.jpg

1000008688.jpg

1000008682.jpg

1000008683.jpg

Spoiler
1000008732.jpgWearing loose eyeshadow in 412, Blush Harmony Beige Rosé et Mauve 798, and Rouge Coco Bloom in 160 Wild.   

Gorgeous, @TraceyEB! The blush looks amazing on you.

@curlychiquita, thank you for the lovely compliment! I think the mauve blush is my preferred one of the two!

Everything looks so good on you @TraceyEB . 🥰

@blackkitty2014, that's so kind of you to say! 😘

And now @TraceyEB, my list for this collection has gotten longer… le sigh 😆 Your swatches are wonderful and your look of the day is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your application of the shadows - super helpful and much appreciated! ♥️

@itsfi, thank you for your lovely compliment! I'm so glad I could chat with my Chanel MUA in person and get the benefit of her knowledge on how to apply the loose shadows! Sorry your list is getting longer! I feel that way about the Bloom lipsticks. Love the two LE shades but the other look beautiful, too! 

@TraceyEB Oh those shades look wonderful on you! Thanks for sharing!

@ChristalM, thank you for your nice words! I'm digging this mauve-y look!

@TraceyEB Everything looks so beautiful on you! Lovely swatches too!

@Winthrop44, thank you! Can't wait to try the terracotta blush and warmer eyeshadows tomorrow. Wore the Coco Bloom lipstick in Kind out on Saturday night; it's a beautiful red.

@TraceyEB I have a couple more es coming but very happy with 402. I've seen you (I think) out and about elsewhere online talking about the ease of application and I completely agree. I'll admit to being a major doubter before the launch but after watching videos from Night Star Beauty, Lenallure, etc. I didn’t find them difficult or messy to work with at all either. The plum blush was a fail for me as an (under good control) rosacea person, just too reminiscent of that kind of flush on my cheeks for me, but it looks amazing on you!  I absolutely love the coral blush. A good friend of mine suggested trying the coral blush as an es too, and it is the most beautiful, natural es ever!

@Winthrop44, glad to hear you are enjoying the eyeshadows and aren't finding them tricky to apply. I ordered 402 and am enjoying that shade as well! I do have to be careful layering some of the shades as they can quickly become very warm against my light skin (operator error more than the shadows' fault). Re the blushes, it's interesting the shades that work well or not so well against our skin. I'm finding the coral blush barely shows up on me unless I put it over a bronzer yet the plum shade works and it's the reverse for you. I sometimes get flushed cheeks, so very much appreciate how you would want to avoid that look! I'm going to try the coral blush as an eyeshadow - great suggestion!!

@TraceyEB Hope you love the coral as an es. I also picked up the loose es in 408 and like it a lot.

Beautiful @TraceyEB ! 😍 Your hair is darling too! 

@Sunnysmom  Glad to see you on here; I was afraid you might be floating after the hurricane!

6,199 Replies
testing