Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx you so much @Sunnysmom .  Love everything!!! I need to hoard a thing or 2 😉

You do you do @blackkitty2014 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom   Ooohh, I like those lips!  Thanks!

The strawberry red is quite amazing @Ispend2much6 ! And I bet you’d like other softer shades also. 

Meant to tag you on these @TraceyEB ! Totally you! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, these swatches look amazing!! Let me know how you like the palette. I'm trying to resist that red lipstick but your swatch is pulling me in!! 😍😍

I’m very surprised how much I like it @TraceyEB . Worried would look “too” pink eye but it’s very well done and subtle, soft texture and blends nicely. Def not too shimmery or chalky either. I do not have a dupe of it as I don’t have many in this color palette anyway. The lip is a must! And Romance eyeliner is also very wearable. Pretty sure you wouldn’t be disappointed! 😘

@Sunnysmom, appreciate your thoughts on the palette! It looks sophisticated. I won't be disappointed, you're so right! I can make reds and pinks work with black/brown eyeliner and mascara. I did some swatching of various palettes yesterday and I didn't see much overlap with the lighter palette. That lip may well be a must! (Darn it!)  😊

Yup lol @TraceyEB , you’re so right. I haven’t checked against TF tho imagine others have. I like the soft subtlety of these vs some that have more shimmer etc to them. Do better on these poor old eyelids of mine. Lol And liners and mascara can def temper these shades good idea. I hope the lip color becomes permanent as well as it seems unique, if that is even possible anymore 😂

RE: Chanel Updates

From the holiday collection

Absolutely stunning! On the wishlist!

Absolutely stunning! On the wishlist!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj - Pretty!  Look forward to a swatch.

Wow , interesting @Mochapj, thanks! 

Agreed! Beautiful!

Swatches and product names via Carolin/IG cvmakeuplover.

Image7611089709006271616.jpgImage8513824882581651945.jpgImage2970839839428338354.jpgImage4215583943632308135.jpg

@TraceyEB Very nice selection.

Chanel Updates

ErinNicoleTV has a video on Chanel's Fall 2020 collection where she applies both eyeshadow palettes, both eyeliners, and two lip products. A boutique near Erin had most pieces in though not the Baume Essentiel in Rosee. Collection photos below. The third eyeshadow palette is a repromote of Candeur et Experience. Note: the eyeshadow palettes in are not in red packaging. The collection is not on Chanel direct as of this posting.

@TraceyEB Beautiful colors.

I have to keep telling myself that I do not need either of those quads, but it's so hard lol. I already know that I want that blush. It looks sooo pretty and cream blushes pair well with my dry skin. Has anyone tried their new Hydra Beauty Camellia repair mask? My Chanel counter rep has called a couple times, but since I'm not really going out I don't feel the need to purchase anything really. Also had my eye on the rosy drops, but I'm not sure if it would give me the oomp I'm looking for mixed in with my foundation. I either look too dewy with tinted moisturizer (like I need to powder down even though I'm dry) or my skin is just clinging to dry patches everywhere. What I would give for a good balance - oh well. Here's to wearing masks to cover up the majority of my face!

Haven’t tried the mask yet either @niki172 , curious about it. You def need those rosy drops! They are just so pretty! Not too over the top just healthy and I do mix mine.  I hear you on the balance. Me too. Just my more than 2 cents! 🥰

Thank you @Sunnysmom I always appreciate your two cents - you never steer me wrong <3. I may see if my counter can send me a sample of that mask. They never did get in the rosy drops so I'll have to pick that up from the website. Hopefully Chanel (dot) com will have a good promo code out there for a nice little GWP. I always love it when I can pick up a little Sublimage.

6,195 Replies
testing