Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I’m so glad you found her and are getting your goodies @ChristalM ! 🥰 Can’t wait to hear and or see! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom for all the swatches and info. How would you describe 404? A taupe? Looks like you had lots of fun!

It was fun @Winthrop44 ! Yes it’s more of a browny taupe. Full on it’s more brown but it fades to warm taupey brown.  Here’s a full on swatch from the little applicator of both 404 and lip 160. 🤗

160 lip, 404 eye160 lip, 404 eyeIMG_1381.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Gorgeous 😍

@Sunnysmom, the swatches are so helpful! Does 404 have a hint of red in it? Do you like 160? I'm debating getting one or both LE Bloom shades.

Yes I would say it does @TraceyEB ! It’s a warmish toasty kind of shade. A bit taupey but warmer I would say. 

The lips is a really pretty burgundy that has a bit of purple to it but it looks really vampy stainy cool. Less purple when on. I’m debating the other LE shade that looks so great on @blackkitty2014 ! Ugh. 

Oh man I’m so jealous about the quad @Sunnysmom 🥰♥️🌹 I might need it 😘

Well of course you do @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣🥰

Thanks for these great swatches, @Sunnysmom ! 😘

Of course @Titian06 ! We have such important jobs here don’t we?! 🤗😘

Thank you for all the lovely swatches, @Sunnysmom !  😊

The shadows are so pretty @tsavorite ! You should think about some ! 💞

@Sunnysmom, your swatches are so immensely helpful! I think I'm going to get 3 loose powder eyeshadows and 404 is the shade I've not seen swatched yet, so happy to see two swatches of that one! Getting one of the two LE lipsticks. What did you think about the blushes? I'm thinking about the purple one as I'm not sure the other will show up on me.  Appreciate the intel on the glass-cased lipsticks!

Oh I’m glad even such as they are @TraceyEB ! 🤗 The blush is interesting. At first I didn’t even think it was real vs just the fake one lol. I didn’t use a brush vs a little sponge she gave me and the swatches were quite a few passes. Took me a bit and the pumpkiny (?!) shade barely showed at all. The purple one turns into a very pretty plum when mixed and I think it will be so pretty on everyones’ skin tones. Not quite like Armani or Gucci shades etc. I wouldn’t say they are powdery at all really and I saw zero kick up even. More of a blurring matte. Maybe a satin. Maybe. Lol. I suppose I’m glad they aren’t too powdery but a little bit more satin would be ok by me. 🫤. Not to discourage anyone tho because I really like the plum shade and am getting it. The consistency is just a little bit unusual I thought? Have we seen others like this from Chanel. Trying to think. Most have more of a satin or luminous look or shimmer like the Chains. Interesting. 

@Sunnysmom, thanks a million for answering so thoughtfully the seemingly million questions I had about items you saw at the counter! I pre-ordered the 2 LE Bloom lipsticks, the Blush Harmony in 798 Beige Rose et Mauve (the purple one), and shades 404 and 406 in the loose powder eyeshadows. Like you, I wasn't sure if the pumpkin-y blush would show up on me. I have only one purple blush - Nars Blissful - and many berry shades. Want to see other shades of the loose powders in action before I consider adding a third shade.  Will pick up my items late next week.

Well hope I answered them @TraceyEB ! Those shades sound wonderful, excited to hear. I hope the blush comes in soon here .  I will probably pick up another Bloom later on when ll the new release madness calms down! Apparently it’s an eye shadow blitz for me for fall ‘23 vs lip or blush! 😂 Here we go! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, I'm here for the eyeshadow blitz!! Blush has had a prolonged 15 minutes of fame this year!

Thx you for going to the store and swatched everything for us @Sunnysmom 🌹♥️🥰

IMG_9734.jpeg
Am I the only nutcase who hoards Bloom? From top to bottom: 150, 152, 154 and 160. Someone said 154 and 160 are LE. If you want to see the swatches of all new colors, send smoke signal to @Sunnysmom . A lil birdie told me she has beautiful swatches of all new colors 😘

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for the beautiful swatches.

Beautiful swatches, @blackkitty2014 !  We should all hoard Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom!  💄

5 Replies
testing