Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I applaud you guys @Sunnysmom @Titian06 for having the resistance to purchasing anything from this line and waiting for all those very pretty fall items from the upcoming collection 🤗.

I’m not happy tho @niki172 ! 🤣

Is it wrong to kind of want that dumb nail file?! 😭 All the colors are cute in these set. No no no. Waiting for fall! 

@TraceyEB 

@Sunnysmom, it is a glass nail file. 🤣 If money was no object, I'd grab the brush set and leather holder. On the other hand, you'd certainly find that nail file or mirror when they're in a fun shade!

Yup those are nice @TraceyEB even at 3x the price. Lol. Priorities. Same here! 

Hahaha  😂🤣 Worse here. I want the dumb baby pink brush set. And you know @Sunnysmom @I got bunch of expensive Japanese brushes untouched. Sigh. Let’s stay strong for fall collection 

It’s so cute @blackkitty2014 I get it! But we. Must. Stay. Strong. 😭🥰 it’ll be fun to see what these guys get tho! You have such a wonderful set of fab brushes! We can do it! (This is worse than a diet I swear. 😭🤣

LOL! @Sunnysmom 🤣

@Sunnysmom No because I’m feeling the same way 😂😅

What you thinking about getting @BeautyBabe18 ?! 

@Sunnysmom I will be getting the three brush set, mirror and nail file in shade 131 - cavalier seul! I always get FOMO for limited edition! Will you be getting the nail file or something else and in what color?

Shockingly I think I’m behaving and getting nothing @BeautyBabe18 ! 😭 They’re so cute but I have 2 of the 3 brushes already and do I need the other stuff? No. Boo. 😞 I know I will prob lose my mind slightly when the Fall collection hits late Aug/ Sept so I’ll behave until then unless something takes over in me later!! I’ll def have fomo seeing what you guys pick up! Please show us! 💞

@Sunnysmom no it's not because I'm over here thinking about picking up that dumb red rouge mirror 😅 *help lol*

@niki172 You have company in me. My Chanel mirror was stolen from a hotel bathroom a few years ago so I ordered a replacement, along with a nail file as a bonus for missing the mirror for 5 years.  I got the light pink.

@Winthrop44 the baby pink was one of the colors to sell out so I'm happy you got your hands on one. I'm sorry someone stole your mirror I would be fit to be tied! My mother accidently left a necklace out on the dresser at a nice hotel once and housekeeping stole it (they had her on video being the only person going in and out). My Mom never did get her necklace back though.

@niki172 Thanks. So sorry that happened to your mom!

@Winthrop44 did you get your mirror? I'm curious as to how you feel about it. I got mine - the color is very pretty - but it's kind of a let down. I wish it was a bit heavier and that the hingers were metal and not plastic. I have a really cool Sephora mirror that I LOVE but the "rock" part of it could tear up the interior of a softer handbag. 

Spoiler
niki172_0-1688903567898.jpeg

I also have the Alexis Bittar one and the Disney ones that they did years ago - but the Disney ones are still in the packaging and the AB mirror is hard to carry due to it's weight and size. It's really cool but kinda impractical.

@niki172 I did and I know what you mean. I could swear my old black one (circa 2005) was thicker but I’ll never be able to prove it, lol. I don’t think the hinges on my original were metal either but iirc it closed more smoothly. The closing on my new Ballerina improved after I opened and closed it a few times though. Anyway, yes, at first I was a little surprised at the slim profile but now I really like that aspect. I think being slim and lightweight actually makes it really versatile. I love mine.

@Winthrop44 I'm glad you like it! Maybe I need to open mine a couple of more times. Thank you for your suggestion and I'm happy you got a replacement yay!

@Winthrop44 @niki172 - Looking forward to pics and what you think!  Hope you love them! 💖💖💖

They’re gonna be so cute @Winthrop44 ! 💞

23 Replies
testing